Reviews

Reviews by Niccolo

Sélection Verte by Creed

The best way I can describe this is like a Grandfather's cologne with a minty/citrus edge. Definite sweet-pea permeates through the whole fragrance from beginning to end. You can tell that this is made from quality ingredients, each one complimenting the next beautifully. It holds for a long time without losing that "fresh" smell.
While not particularly unique, this is a high-quality fragrance!
16th July, 2011

David Beckham Instinct by Beckham

I really like this fragrance! I don't seem to have longevity problem that many people on here seem to have, although I do find that it tapers off quite rapidly after 2.5 hours to a point where it's still there, just at a closer proximity (say from 2 metres when fresh, to 1 later on) . After 19 hours it can sometimes still faintly smelt it on my wrists.
This fragrance isn't a real head-turner, it has a limited proximity (can't be smelt from a long way away) and the smell isn't "spicy" (can't really think of a better word at the moment). It's smooth and pleasant, I also find that I can pick out alot of the individual notes. While it's not all that captivating, I like the smell, I get compliments about it and I'm comfortable wearing it, what more can one ask for?
14th July, 2011 (last edited: 16th July, 2011)