Reviews by Diki24

Nuit d'Issey by Issey Miyake

I really liked the opening where the citrus and darker elements play together. However the citrus which is the original Issey fragrance dissipates in under 60 seconds and incense takes over. To me this gives a very 80s vibe, which can be a good thing if you like it. I don't. It got very boring for me.
I think this is what AdG profumo does so well. Profumo brings out incense but never loses the central DNA and that combination is ethereal. I would have loved Nuit to do the same, but it doesn't.
It's not a bad fragrance if you are into incense and 80s style.

Projection is decent but longevity on me wasn't good at all. It lasted about 5 hours only.
Overall neutral or slightly lower rating from me
24th September, 2017

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Intenso by Dolce & Gabbana

This was a blind buy and a pretty bad at that one. The note which is just heavy and dull, Hay I suppose, overpowers everything and every other note. That and a bit of labdanum.
It's soapy but not pleasant at all to my nose. I am surprised that another reviewer found similarities with Dior sauvage. I could have found anything more dissimilar.
On my skin it has zero projection and lasts about 4-5 hours, which in a way is a good thing ;)
23rd September, 2017

Versace Man Eau Fraîche by Versace

I really loved this perfume. It feels so modern and evolved. Projection is great and longevity is moderate. But it covers up with its fresh and complex aroma.
I read a lot of negative reviews about it but i still went ahead with at as a blind buy. And i feel so good about it now.

Highly recommended!!
01st September, 2011

The Dreamer by Versace

i bought this after being recommended by many. But i found it just ordinary. i think it has outlived its novelty by now. Aroma is unique but uninteresting. Longevity is good but projection is not great atleast on my skin.

01st September, 2011