Reviews by PA4455

Aventus by Creed

I just received my sample of Aventus from the Creed Boutique lot # C42B11Z01. My personal experience with this sample is that it's absolutely incredible, and should be checked out. Wearing Aventus for me personally is never boring. One moment, I am enjoying the fresh pineapple and apples with the mix of garden roses and jasmine. Then On certain other days, I am experiencing the pineapple and roses over a backdrop of dry wood. The hearty wood scent with this batch is I think is what makes this lot very special.
    Aventus as said by many is bold, courageous, youthful,soft,and sharp. A perfect timeless scent.

05 June, 2012 (Last Edited: 07 June, 2012)

Windsor by Creed

Creed Windsor 2009 from Bottle # 45. Creed Windsor is by far one of the most aromatic floral fragrances ever created by the house.To me personally it is not an everyday fragrance,as I have other Creed fragrances that do exceptionally for me everyday. I will wear this fragrance for a special occasion, special dinner party, anniversary, and Holidays and I find Creed Windsor to be Classic as well as charming, and regal. This fragrance is unlike anything else in a floral category, should not be compared to anything else, and a little applied for me goes a long way. It will be missed when it's gone.

12 May, 2012

Acier Aluminium by Creed

what I love so much about Acier Aluminium is that it moves on its own at very leisurely pace throughout the day. The drydown in my opinion with its spices, ambergris and wonderful vanilla absolutely is worth the price of admission. Truly a gentlemans fragrance work of art.

08 April, 2012 (Last Edited: 10th April, 2012)

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Love GIT. The intial first spray is Fresh and very Green. The dry down unveils violet and various characteristics that make this the masterpiece that deserves to be in every Gentlemans collection. Longevity ranges. I'm getting 6-8 hours with this fragance. Definate thumbs up.

04 September, 2011 (Last Edited: 02 June, 2012)