Reviews by problem

problem's avatar
    problem

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

So my mom bought this for my birthday. I got to say, this is so over powering, disgusting and I just wanted to throw the bottle in the trash can. But, i left it because it was a gift.

It smells like sweat, and it gets so cloying. 1 spray of this will last all day and project for several hours... But i will never buy, i would burn the money then buy this fragrance. It's that bad and cloying.

03 November, 2011

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

People praise this fragrance so much. I was so excited to try it until i got to sephora and did. I was so disappointed. It opened up with a really masculine scent that i couldn't tolerate. it's so powedery that i really just wanted to wash it off of my arm so quick. I let it dry for an hour, the powder just keeps on going through out the fragrance with woody unpleasant notes.

I didn't like this fragrance at all. It's not worth the price tag, so complicated that it turned out to be so unpleasant.

try before buying, don't jump on the bandwagon.

01st November, 2011

Cool Water Game by Davidoff

Good smell, it opens with a melon/citrus notes then 30 minutes later the melon and the citrus disapears and all i could smell is spices in the heart, and the dry down, it becomes citrusy again which i find really weird. it doesn't project much but it lasts for 6-8 hours and about 1-2 days on your shirt or sheets...

For compliments, girls loved it. I was getting compliments left and right, my exs loved it, sprayed it on their clothes just to smell it later on when i left... It does sound lame but i kid you not, it did happen and i was shocked because it's nothing special.

try buy or pass... it's a buy. it's hella cheap for 3.4oz