Reviews by WellGroomedGentleman

CK Free by Calvin Klein

The scent smells fresh and clean at the opening and projects OK for the first 15 minutes. then gradually loses the projection and sits VERY close to the skin and gets less pleasant and more synthetic and chemical.

I feel that there are many better choices for similar fragrances.

31st August, 2012

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

rotten cucumbers and petrol make up for a nausiating stench.

13 December, 2011

Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills

floral, feminine, youthful, beautiful. wow.

02 December, 2011

Sycomore (new) by Chanel

maybe I don't get it. it smells very heavy, strong,dirty. like smoke. not feminine at all. really wow. doesn't smell sophisticated or friendly to me. wow. Didn't give it a thumbs down becaue I just feel like I am missing something there are too many thumbs up. maybe my sample is spoiled who knows.

01st December, 2011

Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

Very Dirty, animalic, I can't say sexy. why would someone want to spray this on themselves I wonder.

01st December, 2011

Allure Homme by Chanel

I don't care for this fragrance but I can't deny the fact that it has class.

18 November, 2011

Dirty English by Juicy Couture

masculine, boozy, leather, animalic.
    this is what I envision with this fragrance:
    a white man in his 20s, with rather muscular build, "rock" style, plays the Guitar, motorcycle, whiskey, smoke a cigarette, wear a braided leather bracelet, a couple tattoos here and there.. you get the picture.

smells like typical "guys cologne" to the uninitiated.

projection is good, longetivity is above average. PLEASE go light with this one the boozy note can get traumatic.

If what I said above describes you, go for it. Not the scent of choice for more formal, classy occasions.

17 November, 2011

Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentrée by Chanel

not bad, doesnt have the freshness of the original Pour Monsiuer in my opinion, however it does still smell classy.
    the "Concentree" is a good effort but it does not cut the mustard when it comes to longetivity and projection, and that is my problem with it.

17 November, 2011

Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel

are you joking me?
    projection and longetivity are non-existent!
    smells a little harsh off the top, acidic harsh lemon with no taste/style.

29 October, 2011

Séxual pour Homme by Michel Germain

VERY under-rated fragrance.
    it doesnt have the best longetivity but projection is fine, especially during the first 3 hours.
    it smells a bit like Eternity that is true, but less spicy, a little cooler.

it is a pretty subtle fragrance in my opinion, I am 20 and I would wear it to school and grocery shopping and all other nformatl situations.

this fragrance would work great for summer and spring.

29 October, 2011

Burberry Sport for Men by Burberry

Nice fresh clean, ginger/citrus smell.

doesnt last very long at all and projection is quite poor. It could serve very well for spraying a bit at the gym as to mask the smell of your sweat (if someone gets that close to smell your sweat, they will smell this instead)

but looking at the price, really? it offers very little projection and longetivity, has a straight forward ginger smell.

Burberry London for Men by Burberry

smells great but personally I can not associate this smell with fragrance on a person. a little too gourmand I would say.
    I get cherry most of all.

with that said, I would still wear this in winter.

Brit for Men by Burberry

What a great fragrance.
    great projection and longetivity on my skin. I would say about 8 hours.
    goes through 3 phases beautifully. the top has the most citrus and ginger.

the mid notes are more powdery.
    the base notes are a mix of rose and woods to me.

I can see why some people say this smells like baby powder on the mid notes, but its not really baby powder.

gonna wear this all fall and winter this year.

1 Million by Paco Rabanne

It lasts very long, projects very well, and smells great....on a lady.
    I think it is way to feminine all throughout. if you want to know what this smells like but it is hard to sample where you live, mix fudge with bubblegum and take a sniff.

Paco Rabanne Pour Homme by Paco Rabanne

I like to respect classics, but this one smells like a 1$ bar soap, really.
    in the dry down it is slightly more complex but alas it sits way too close to the skin by then.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

I am so happy I did not blind buy this.
    this smell like cucumber,semen,salt and ice blended in a blender.

fortunately it projected like crap and didnt last long at all on my skin, so I was not very self concious wearing this.