Reviews by lindasue

Hope by Frances Denney

I read the review of vintage Hope and remembered how much I adored it! It was an amazing lovely fragrance - nothing compared! A soft oriental that I compare to nothing else. Learning that Frances Denney had a website I ordered a new bottle and the body lotion. While I was disappointed with the lotion, the beautiful perfumed cologne did not disappoint. I am as enchanted with it's soft elegance today as I was so many years ago. It is an underexposed treasure of a perfume. It is a timeless classsic proving as perfect for this mature woman as it was for that young woman so many years ago.
01st October, 2011 (last edited: 28th October, 2011)

Gardénia by Chanel

I waited a long time to buy this as the only option is the large $200.00 bottle. Like some other reviewers I have found that it does not seem to last and I have yet to have anyone notice or ask what I was wearing. I will enjoy it until it is gone, but my next major perfume purchase will be a fragrance with a little more complexity and substance. But, this may be the perfect fragrance for a job interview - so very light you could not possibly offend even the most sensitive nose. Just a thought.
01st October, 2011