Reviews by Tephra

Navy by Dana

The initial burst of citrus fades very quickly, which is a positive aspect for me since my chemistry and citrus is a bad combination, and it settles nicely into a warm and comfortable spiced floral.
16th November, 2011

Lady Stetson by Stetson

Looking at other reviews I really do wonder if we're all smelling the same scent. For me I find it has a brief burst of floral that's a bit soapy when first applied, it reminds me of bubble bath. It quickly fades and mellows to a warm creamy scent, a touch of musk and vanilla and the barest hint of spice. It would be very nice if it actually held up but I find it doesn't linger, after an hour I have to nearly put my nose to my skin to smell it.
25th October, 2011

Wind Song by Prince Matchabelli

I loved this scent as a teenager in the 80s. It had a lot of the light florals that were popular but with a more solid base of musk and a touch of spice. Unfortunately it seems to react quite differently on my adult chemistry and has a sharp, sour chemical scent when first applied. If I can tolerate that it will fade into a warm, pleasant floral in about half an hour, but who wants to deal with the stink that long?

If your chemistry can handle it it's a wonderful musky floral.
18th October, 2011