Reviews by cjb

Bulgari pour Femme by Bulgari

i like this as a clean and not overpowering floral for summer evenings. it lingers enough to be lovely, but not enough to be sickly. it does change on my skin depending on time of the month, which is the only downside i found.
31st October, 2011

Joy by Jean Patou

i used to love this perfume. smelled gentle and pretty. great for the young girl i was i suppose. either they changed the formula or my skin changed. i'm inclined to the latter. it's nice, but slightly generic smelling for my tastes. there are fragrances with much better bang for your buck.

Samsara by Guerlain

yuck. that pretty much sums it up. it smells like old lady talcum mixed with alcohol and it gives me the worst migraines. for the price i'd expect better. honestly, i wouldn't be caught dead wearing this. ever.

Arber by Body Shop

it's ok when you want something a little less feminine. smells clean and definately male without being overly pungent. doesn't linger in my clothes which is great. guys tend to notice when i wear this... not sure why...

Darling by Kylie Minogue

sugary, chintzy, kind of like the perfume equivalent of fruit tingles. smells ok, as long as it isn't too hot. doesn't linger much. thank goodness.

Wish by Chopard

acidic, alcoholic and too sweet on my skin. doesn't have any staying power and tends to smell like a cheap dollar store perfume department. and it gives me headaches.

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne

this has become my signature scent. i wear it every day. it's distinctive, lingering, feminine without being sweet or shmaltzy and very very sexy. it suits my skin regardless of change in weather or time of month. i never fail to receive at least one compliment whenever i wear it. love it.