Reviews by thepony

Mexx Man by Mexx

I bought this fragrance on a trip to Germany and now I'm terrified that my tiny bottle will soon run dry. The scent is very fresh and great for spring and summer. It just smells very clean! I wear it when I might take a walk or just chill outside.

My biggest problem (which I can get over) is it's longevity. Some times I even need to apply it three times in a full day (morning, afternoon, evening).

Still a good fragrance!
08th November, 2011 (last edited: 10th November, 2011)

Pure Nautica by Nautica

It's not the best scent, but it has it's appeal. It's fresh smelling. Very simple and in my mind, everyone should have at least one simple fragrance. I use it for days when I have no clue about what I'm going to be doing and I don't want to waste my better fragrances on a lazy day.
08th November, 2011

Antidote by Viktor & Rolf

This fragrance is one of my favorites. It can be worn in a lot of different situations and it lasts for almost the entire day (it wares off at around 9 p.m if it was applied at 7 a.m). In my opinion, it stands out without choking every passerby. The situations i normally use it for are: a day in the city, some quieter parties, and winter evenings.

If you need to know the scent before buying (and the wide variety of notes aren't enough), I would say it's a nice warm scent that goes great with sweaters.
08th November, 2011