Reviews by BattleShipp

BattleShipp's avatar
    BattleShipp

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

This fragrance definitely has a nice scent, but if you're like me, and don't like powdery scents, do not go for this. Especially because of the tobacco, sometimes the tobacco overpowers majority of the fragrance and you get a tobacco vanilla powder... think about that... powdery tobacco... sound good? It isn't.

31st December, 2011

The Dreamer by Versace

I had high hopes from what I heard about this fragrance, but unfortunately it really doesn't smell too special on my skin. It smells very flowery and powdery, no tobacco at all, somewhat feminine. A lot of people seem to like it, I guess it just doesn't work with my skin. If anyone wants to swap, I've got a full bottle.

23 December, 2011

La Nuit de L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

I really didn't get to experience this fragrance very much, but the opening was enough for me to realize that it isn't for me. Some guys can pull off this type of smell (guessing by how many people gave it a good review), but I can't, it's way too feminine. If you don't like anything that has feminine hints, this isn't for you.

22 December, 2011

Burberry London for Men by Burberry

This was a blind buy, and it smells great... but for some reason the opening smells a bit like tea, and I get a lot of spice. Like I said, it smells good, but it just isn't the type of thing I could love and wear all the time, especially because the longevity isn't great. Still, not a bad smell, some people love it, and for a good reason.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

Great clean, fresh, aquatic smell. Definitely a good scent for summer and spring. However, it isn't anything super unique or special to me, and (even though no one in my age group wears it, being 16) it's apparently pretty popular. Smells good, but if you like to be unique and stand out or want something interesting, keep looking.

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

The first half hour or so isn't great, and if you over apply it can be sickening, but this stuff really smells amazing, definitely great for colder weather.

Cool Water by Davidoff

I love cool water. It isn't great for winter, but everyone loves it, and it smells really unique and attractive in comparison to many others (like Abercrombie/Hollister, and Pour Homme). Has a great price too, decent longevity and projection, it's difficult not to like.

Sensual Amber by Bath and Body Works

My girlfriend wears this, I love it. It is positively delightful and amazing. It would be incredibly foolish not to give this a shot, its inexpensive and smells great

20th November, 2011 (Last Edited: 27 November, 2011)