Reviews by Eaudelove

Eaudelove's avatar
    Eaudelove

Heartfelt by Body Shop

This was so soft, romantic and sweet. I put it on and was on cloud 9-discontinued a long time ago, and would love to have a way to get more. xoxo

Chloé Narcisse by Chloé

I have long since used the perfume spray and miss it so. All I have left is the small perfume concentrate. It is very unique and great in small amounts. A little goes a long way, and the men take notice. It has a very intoxicating accord that when used responsibly. I cannot find it in retail department stores anymore, sadly.

Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan

Sophisticated and simple. It is one you either love or hate.

Allure Eau de Toilette by Chanel

Just sensual, sexy, and the fragrance that makes me feel soft, feminine and pretty. One of the first I bought that I still have. Just a little have that I don't want to use the last of.

Womanity by Thierry Mugler

Oh my goodness, this is LOVE!!!!! I have/ had several of the samples. I HATED it at first smell, then it grew on me, just as most TM fragrances do. I have been so sick for over a month now, and a dab of the perfume lifts my spirits with that sweet yet salty, so unique, so oddly spicy yet floral. I cannot wait to have money to buy this one....

Alien by Thierry Mugler

Okay, the thing with Thierry Mugler is that you cannot smell once, and make a judgement. It will almost always be NO! This has happened with EVERYTHING I have tried by him. Suddenly after a while I realize that the fragrance morphs into something else, then hours later, something else...they are warm and always unique. Unending compliments, especially for Alien. My favorite of all, my tip is to spray it on your bra and let it sit overnight if you find it too strong. In the morning if you are not so surprised than this one is not for you. Blessings & Good Smellings!