Reviews by supernaan

supernaan's avatar
    supernaan

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss

Hmm it smells nice but not really for me. I prefer Lacoste Pour Homme since it's similar but stronger and slightly boozy which is what I prefer. Can't knock it though. Wore this fragrance all throughout my college years. Good stuff.

Wonderwood by Comme des Garçons

Damn. Love this incensy woody fragrance! If you really love your dry, woody fragrances with an incense vibe you should like this. Don't really get that much Oud if I'm honest but it's there alright. Big fan of woody fragrances so I can't knock this.

24 by ScentStory FZE

Bought a bottle of this after watching a review of it by MastersOfStyle...he sold it to me. Just a shame the fragrance doesn't really last or even project well. Instant close to the skin stuff. Smells decent I guess but can't really make out any of the notes so it's pretty synthetic. No idea why he went nuts for this fragrances.

Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons

Manly stuff. Woody, smoky adding and emphasizing that dark, broody mysterious vibe to your personality...masculine stuff. Always got a bottle for those colder days. Lasts and projects well. Classic for me.

360 Degrees Red for Men by Perry Ellis

Definitely one of my favourite summer fragrances. So refreshing and uplifting and it's got a bit of a kick to it with the spicy notes. Don't really see that much of a comparison with ADG but the citrus blast is a bit similar I guess but in my opinion this fragrance is a lot better than ADG. Losts a very long time on my skin too. Projects a hell of a lot better than ADG for me aswell.

La Nuit de L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Meh. Just smells a bit gingerish and a bit sweet to me. Nice fragrance but not really for me. Would definitely suit those lotharios out there.

Bleu de Chanel by Chanel

It's a nice fragrance but somehow I get the feeling I've smelt this in like every other mainstream designer fragrance but at the same time there's something quite unique about it. It projects well for a couple of hours but becomes quite close to the skin which I don't really like but I guess it's okay for me when I'm at work. So even though I bought this hoping it would project a lot longer it turned out it makes a pretty decent work/daytime fragrance so I can't complain nor can I give it any props. It's just...OKAY. Nothing special.

30th November, 2011