Reviews by susieq813

susieq813's avatar
    susieq813

Joop! Homme by Joop!

As a female... I say "THUMBS WAYYY UP!!!"

This is my favorite scent to smell on a man. I can smell it from a mile away, and my nose says "JOOP!", and always tries to follow it.

It is very masculine, and last for a long time on the skin. I made my boyfriend buy it for himself a few years ago, and he fell in love with it too. And, sometimes I will spray a bit on myself, which also smells nice on me. Love this stuff....

Angel by Thierry Mugler

((Wow... I just saw that Angel has been around for almost 20 years. I had no idea!))

So, 10 years ago, I got my very first whiff of Angel. I was babysitting, and the mother of the kids had a bottle in the bathroom. It was in love at first smell. In high school, I loved patchouli, and I think of Angel as an "adult version" of patchouli! While working at a perfume kiosk a few years later, I would steal sprays of the sample non-stop!

Angel IS on the pricey-side, compared to some perfumes out there. But, I got the star that you can refill... which is a brilliant idea! It's also a perfume you need to try before you buy. It is very strong, and at first it may knock you off your feet. But give it a chance. Most people love it. I get compliments on it HOURS after I put it on. So, it's definitely long-lasting. Give it a try!

Happy Heart by Clinique

This is my favorite perfume, and while working at a perfume kiosk, I tried just about everything! I was always a lover of Clinique Happy. I tried this on a whim, and now I'm in love with it. I have heard that people with certain skin types react to this scent differently (my sister cannot wear either of the "Happy" brands), so that's most likely why some women say they don't like it. It's one of the those perfumes that you need to try, and see how it smells a few hours later to see if it's for you.

Another thing, is I get so many compliments on this perfume. From males and females! Just yesterday, I had a guy ask me what perfume I was wearing.. he wrote down the name, and said he was going to get it for his girlfriend for Christmas! This is definitely my #1 choice!