Reviews by powerfrimpong

Swiss Unlimited by Victorinox

Just bitter in a medicinal way! Stay clear from this. I sampled it for 3 days straight and almost gave myself a headcache!

03 January, 2012

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition by Issey Miyake

i've loved the original for years and decided to try the summer version. I fell in love with it. It's not too different from the original. This one has rounded edges. Not as sharp as the original. Very good on silage and longevity is not bad either. I will give longevity an A actually,considering it's a summer version of a summer frangrance. (yes i know it makes no sense but the original is supposed to be a summer fragrance which does better than most winter stuff out there)

I will use it sparingly since i know i might not find it anywhere once i'm done with my bottle!

cK be by Calvin Klein

nice clean scent! not the best with projection....longevity is moderate ( 6-7 hours)! Just something to wear around the house or to get some coffee around the corner! Then again it will do well with watching a movie with the honey (at home or the theatre) The only unisex fragrance in my collection since i think it's more to the male side while ck one is more to the female side!
    P.S. Nobody should pay full price for this since it's been in the bargain bins for years!

It gives me whiffs of lavender and a lasting musk which i like.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

Very manly IMO. Slightly soapy and inviting. It can easily be used as a signature scent. ..... i consider it a gem. It's a classic and i dont see it hitting the bargain bins anytime soon. u don't smell it all over the place. I've literally smelled this on only 3 people which is surprising especially since it's been around since '94! I got this through an online swap and i'm glad i did!

Burberry London for Men by Burberry

Pines, bergamot and peppers done well! The initial impression gives off a lot of pine.
    It's tamed after the 1st 10 minutes and u get this pleasing festive scent. It's a good signature scent. i see it doing well in all seasons other than summer! Very difficult to offend anybody with this one!

Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford

first time i wore this cologne i had to go wash it off. I was thankful it was only a free sample! i tried it again a few times and didnt get that harsh cleaner smell i got the first time. It's not half as bad after the 1st hour. It settles into a nice clean earthy scent which last 12hours on my skin. Not so much for projection though but all in all it's vetiver done right!