Reviews by LiteEmUpGood

LiteEmUpGood's avatar
    LiteEmUpGood

Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules

hmm how can I put this.

Picture yourself small and tiny. Picture yourself surrounded by 4 walls of glass. Picture eating hard food and lettuce occasionally. there is a large wheel in your living space. Yes, you are a hamster or gerbil and you love the smell of your ceder bedding/bathroom/floor.

This is a non-offensive smell that reminds me and others of their rodent pets when they were ten. No it did not get compliments. No i was not attacked by females. No i was not impressed.

I am extremely happy I only ordered a sample of this and did not waste my money.

Easy pass, DON'T believe the hype!

13 March, 2012

Reflection Man by Amouage

This fragrance was amazing... at first. It lasted only 1-2 hours and then became a barely noticeable skin scent. For the 1-2 hours its amazing but there is NO way to justify spending the price of a full bottle. It smells great and projects well for the first 1-2 hours and then that's it, shows over. I do think that while this smells better than JPG LeMale I would not purchase it over LeMale.

13 March, 2012

Amber Oud by By Kilian

I got very little oud out of this. It is however a very warm vanilla/amber blend. I wish it packed more oud to make it more masculine

02 March, 2012