Reviews by ftUK

Aqua pour Homme by Bulgari

it's not even nice. i simply dont understand this. something wrong here.
i decided to give it to a friend of mine
27th November, 2012

Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

I received sample for this in April/May (cant remember exactly)
That time, I do not love it. Maybe I was really busy doing my work that day and did not appreciate the smell enough. I kept the sample until last early this month, I was intrigue to try it again.

Wow!! Whoaaaa...!
This smells great. Believe in me, when you use it more and more, it builds a connection of love. I adore this and on my to buy list definitely
25th November, 2012

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

When I tried this at store, it was really nice.
I bought a full bottle. However after a few times of usage, I tend to dislike this. Not that sort of meh but...hmmm I dont know really.
Dont take my words though. somewhat generic
25th November, 2012

Oud by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

I do not know what sort of smell oud is. I tried the creed one before but i disliked it. However, this one is simply stunning! Seriously i like this one. A little bit sweet (?) towards dry phase. Gorgeous scent!
31st March, 2012

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

offensive to my nose. may suit well to anyone who is bold enough. used to have it but sold it already. not my taste to be honest
30th March, 2012

Azzaro pour Homme by Azzaro

this smell is less offensive in comparison with rive gauche ysl. it is well composed i would say and smell exactly like barbershop as it supposed to be.
i need to train my nose a bit more but i can detect a pleasant lavender.
all in all, this is not my cup of tea, neutral then
11th March, 2012

Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford

just love it
not for anyone who doesn't like tobacco. i don't like tobacco though but this one works really well. sort of a pleasant smell to my nose.

i think this is good rendition between vanilla and tobacco

03rd March, 2012 (last edited: 03rd May, 2012)

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

went to try this because of hype here.
hmmmm just one word to describe, 'lipstick'!
it is complex but still i found lipstick smell at the end.
i'm not going to smell like my mom's lipstick

still thumbs down
03rd March, 2012 (last edited: 11th March, 2012)

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme by Guerlain

i sampled this before, tried to like it but....heh, i'll give it another go later.
too woody? not really sure but i couldn't stand with it too long. not balanced with it's cocoa. i love cocoa smell like the one from kokorico

Fleur Oriental by Miller Harris

now i knew that this one is feminine. bought it cos it was cheap. powdery perfume is not my thing. so, i don't really like the dry down. opening note, just amazing.
will give this edt to my mom. she's gonna love it.

Vetiver by Guerlain

though i'm new here, but i still want my review counted huhu.
i don't like this. when i sampled this, i thought it was good. so, i bought one. now i really regret. the one i have is the slim bottle one. i do not know it has the same accord with the one in picture or not.

it smells unpleasant to be honest. i do not know what it is but just simply i don't like it. sometimes feeling too old when wearing that perfume. not for me =(