Reviews by Silver90

Silver90's avatar
    Silver90
    Estonia Estonia

Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel

I love it! Delicious, creamy, pleasantly sweet, very lemony! I really like this lemon scent. My summer scent 2012 and potential signature fragrance! One of the best ever!

16th April, 2012

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

Even if it is appreciated somewhere in the world, it doesn't seem to be like this in Estonia. Women seem to dislike or even hate it - one shop assistant here said it is too heavy, one of my best friends hates it, another shop assistant said it's terrible, another friend thinks it's disgusting.

I would already offend at least 2 of my good female friends, which is a really bad sign! Even my good male friend who mostly finds fragrances good smelling thinks it's only 4 out of 10 for him, and the least pleasant fragrance as well.

One day I put 4 sprays on my clothes to test it and see how people react - my mother said fragrances I own are better, and it seemed it stays forever on my jacket :S Scent stayed there for more than a week, and got really disturbing, though I even kinda liked it on the day when I put it on.

For now I find Kouros to be one of the most offensive, disturbing and bad scents. It reminds me of urinal cakes and pretty bad soaps. Soapy, too heavy, sharp, overpowering, disturbing! AVOID !!! Thumbs way down.

07th April, 2012 (Last Edited: 24th April, 2012)

Allure Homme by Chanel

Plesantly sweet, very masculine, warm, seductive, great smelling! It might be my number 1 favorite fragrance!:) All the "Allure Homme" fragrances are great!

03rd April, 2012

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport is a very pleasant scent. It is strong enough, but far from being offensive. It smells a little bit sweet and refreshing at the same time, very pleasing smell !:) I love to smell myself when I have it on. Certain thumbs up!

18th March, 2012 (Last Edited: 07th April, 2012)