Reviews

Reviews by xntric26

Organza Indécence by Givenchy

As much as I really,really, really wanted to love this perfume, I have to say that all I smell is vanilla. On me it smells just like vanilla extract. It's been on for four hours and it's still...just vanilla. I'm impatiently waiting for the spice!

Based on the positive reviews here and a review outside of basenotes that said "...it's what I imagine the inner thigh of a woman smells like..." I bought a sample of this on ebay (that very moment). I was certain my husband would be smitten with me when I wore it. He hasn't said a word. My 10 year old daughter told me I smell like candy...great. (Actually that's a compliment coming from her.)

Nice sweet vanilla fragrance just not a nice mix with my chemistry. Too bad.
22nd March, 2012

Sensuous Noir by Estée Lauder

Really love this spicy scent! It lasts all day...really. Just a couple of sprays, an arm's length away (at 6:30 am), and I can smell the sensual dry down still. I really like this scent. It starts out pretty strong and when it starts to mellow down, about an hour or so, is when I truly love it! At about the 3-4 hour mark, it smells a bit "odd". Not sure what notes are coming out at this point but the "huh?" doesn't last long - thank goodness. What is lingering on my wrist tonight at 9:15 pm is just wonderful.

22nd March, 2012