Reviews by Apollo

Apollo's avatar
    Apollo

Angel by Thierry Mugler

Smells creamy and sweet, definitely a delicious scent. I'm a guy and I wear this. It smells that awesome. I think this should be a unisex fragrance in my opinion but for that to be so, there has to be that certain man who would be able to pull this off.

Overall rating 8.7/10.

24 April, 2012

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Sport by Issey Miyake

Made me sick at first but then I grew to like this! It smelt good on the first day at the boutique then a few days after the scent made me nauseous. But after two weeks of wearing this, I started liking it! A job well done Issey Miyake but the drawback is the longevity and projection. Most of the time it doesn't last long on my skin and I'm lucky if I have 4 hours on this.

16 April, 2012

L'Homme Libre by Yves Saint Laurent

It smells like Bleu de Chanel but lasts a little longer. If you have Bleu already, I wouldn't get this.

29 March, 2012

Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo

For all the classy ladies out there :) This one's for you. Coming from a male, I can't say much about the smell but all I can say is I like it better than the other female fragrances out there. It doesn't smell too strong, just right! This one is... class in a bottle.!!

29 March, 2012

Davidoff Adventure by Davidoff

Smells mild to me. This one was a blind buy, the price was good for 100mL. Anyways the longevity sucked on this, on my skin this probably lasted only an hour. On clothing, it's gone within 2 hours. Never wear this as a summer scent, might be good for winter only. Actually don't buy this. After a while, you won't be too fond of the smell. You'll want to get another fragrance.

25 March, 2012 (Last Edited: 27 March, 2012)

Bleu de Chanel by Chanel

I'm in love with this!! It has a great, unique opening and its dry down smells sweet. Longevity, I get around 4-7 hours (depends if I'm lucky). This one is perfect for the young man, if you're 18+ definitely give this a try.

25 March, 2012 (Last Edited: 26 March, 2012)