Reviews by fragnifiscent

Rose 31 by Le Labo

Here's what i get from this juice: You're walking through a pasture and you approach an old, abandoned barnyard. The wood is falling apart and rotting. And all around are wild roses growing everywhere. Through the cracks in the walls, from the ground,etc.. Just that aroma in the air filled with roses and a dirty, earthy smell. The smell of the dirty,earthy vibe is a bit stronger than the smell of the rose. You're not smelling the roses up close to your nose, but you smell them all around ,everywhere as if you were just walking through. A very nice, earthy and natural rose scent.
13th June, 2012

Dirty English by Juicy Couture

How can such a cologne be discontinued and priced so cheap? Bottle is nice as well. I admit i didnt really knew if i liked it at first, but it has definitely grown on me. Probably the best cheapy but goody fragrance i can think of. Imagine walking into a leather jacket store with old wooden floors while drinking a bottle of crown royal while you look around. That scenery is what is in this bottle.

The Dreamer by Versace

Ask yourself, why is this cologne called the dreamer? Answer: Because it dreams of being an amazing cologne. A lot of hype about this forced me to blind buy it but it is definitely nothing id wear if i was trying to impress someone. There's a lot better selections out there.

Fuel For Life pour Homme by Diesel

WAY too sweet for my nose. I get a super sweet synthetic raspberry smell. I wouldnt suggest blind buying this one. Could become cloying in the summer. But the superior sweetness of this fragrance just kills it for me.

Cardinal by Heeley

Want to smell like the inside of a church? This is the perfect scent. Brings back memories of when my grandmother forced me to go to church as a kid. Thumbs up for the memory. As a cologne, i wouldnt be rockin' this one out, but its nice to sniff.