Reviews by Kelley

Kelley's avatar
    Kelley

Patchouli by Crabtree & Evelyn

Going to miss this bottle when it runs out. Have about 10 mL left. A very true patchouli without much else to interfere with it and that is why I love it. You gotta love patchouli to wear this.

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

Cologne seems to last forever for me. That said, Drakkar Noir is one of the few bottles that I consumed in its entirety. Loved this in the '80 and '90's. I ought to go replace it someday but I keep finding other things that interest me more.

Halston Z-14 by Halston

This was my first ever cologne purchase while I was in high school in the '80s (followed by Polo because everyone wore it). Still have the bottle with about 10 mL left. It would be at the top of my "Desert Island" list of fragrances I can't live without. I dread the day my supply runs out given the reformulation might not live up to the original. Very warm, spicy, and comforting fragrance. A true classic.

Aramis by Aramis

The only cologne that I have purchased that I gave away to a friend. Don't know what got into me to purchase this (back in the '80's) but I did. It always made me feel like I needed to sneeze and I often did.

Armani Code Sport by Giorgio Armani

I got a tester from the store (thank you Nordstrom's) and found the scent clean and refreshing; however, it just wasn't my style. Unlike most of my testers, this one didn't get used up and was thrown away after several different occasions to try it out. Definitely not on my "to purchase" list.