Reviews by ILikePeeps

Kashnoir by Laboratorio Olfattivo

So, I got a bottle of this recently. Yeah, this is basically Shalimar EdP. Except this seemed sweeter to me, and it may have better performance (don't quote me on that!).

Supposedly this is a 20% concentration as well.

I sold my bottle. Don't get me wrong, this is good stuff! It's just that I already own Shalimar EdP.

Having said that... based on the smell, I may actually like this BETTER than my Shalimar (don't hurt me!). But, I have to stick to the OG Guerlain, know what I mean?

Thumbs up! Definitely recommend if you're looking for something like Shalimar!

4/5 stars
05th October, 2016

18.21 Sweet Tobacco by 18.21 Man Made

Excellent fragrance. I bought it in the beginning (or so) of the hype for a less than retail price.

Totally worth it! It's an excellent sweet fragrance. If you're not a big fan of sweet fragrances, then avoid this.

It's basically a honeyed tobacco fragrance - full stop.

Reminds me of by Kilian's Back to Black, but perhaps not as 'baby powder-y' as the by Kilian.

If you're a fan of Tobacco Vanille & Back to Black, then check this one out.

Highly recommended! Even if it doesn't seem like your thing, I still suggest checking it out!

p.s. It appears to be perfume strength; it simply says 'PERFUME'. No water appears in the ingredient listing, so this may be perfume/extrait strength.
17th August, 2016

Lagerfeld Classic by Lagerfeld

To me this basically smells like a honeyed Obsession for Men, specifically, from my experience. Even before I sprayed it I thought of Obsession for Men because of the color of the juice! Mine is an Interparfums version (post-Coty).

If you like Obsession for Men, you'll maybe like this one. If you already own one of these, you may find the other redundant, I don't know. Good luck! :)
08th June, 2016

Wall Street by Bond No. 9

Hm.. I don't know, I thought of pickles and caramel.. granted I haven't had it on long and I may update this at a later time.

So far, it doesn't really smell like something I'd want to smell like.

Though the very beginning did smell nicer to me, somewhat reminiscent of I LOVE NEW YORK for Him?
15th January, 2013

Givenchy Play Sport by Givenchy

This scent to me from what I've smelled seems to have the bergamot orange scent as the main player. A hint of mint(?), and citrusy (but not a whole lot). It seems like a pretty mellow scent to me. Might not seem like a buy to me, unless the price was pretty good. Not a "wow!" scent, but it's not horrible/bad. Thus far it's basically like a constant mellow scent bergamot, but with not a lot of citrus bite. Kind of smells like an *almost* ripe banana with some green still on it.
07th June, 2012