Reviews by Old Werewolf

El Paso by Lomani

All I get from this is lemon and skunk at first. It gets a little better when it dries down. IT fades away when it gets to the point that I really like the smell. Some may like it. but I really don't care for it.

10th September, 2014

Super Man by Al Rehab

Since I love the smell of cloves, this is a definite winner for me. Of all the Al-Rehab scents I own, this is my favorite. Great projection and lasts a good long time.

30th October, 2013

Opium by Yves Saint Laurent

This reminds me of Cinnabar, which reminds me of an old girlfriend, which isn't really a bad thing, but this newer version of Opium is too heavy on the Myrrh

Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein

I own the women's and the men's. While I do like the men's version, the women's version is better.

Quorum Silver by Antonio Puig

If you love cedar, this is the juice for you. I LIKE cedar... I don't love cedar.... way too strong...

Aramis by Aramis

I just cannot tolerate this stuff. When I was a kid, everyone thought it was great. I guess I just grew tired of smelling it in every nook and cranny of my world.

03rd December, 2012

Patchouli by Molinard

I really like this. My GF came home from work and thought I had been burning incense.

15th October, 2012

One Man Show by Jacques Bogart

Very nice. It reminds me a little of the original Kanøn but slightly sweeter. I like it.

Lomani by Lomani

This is a good for casual wear. I don't think I would wear it to a formal dinner or to work, but to a ball game or bowling, I think it is fine. It has a likeness to Drakkar Noir, but a little different, too. Since the "generic" Drakkar is more expensive and doesn't last nearly as long, I give this a thumbs up.

Lucky Number 6 for Men by Lucky Brand

Can't stand the smell of this stuff. I got it really cheap... I think it was $6, but that was too much.

Jacomo de Jacomo by Jacomo

I really like the smokiness of this. The incense dry-down is great. I always get compliments on and my GF once said I smelled too good to be leaving the house...

Allure Homme by Chanel

I cannot wear this juice at all. If I sweat just a little, it smells like cat wee. Gives me a headache, too. I know all scents react in different ways on different people... this one does not play well with me.

Montana Black Edition by Montana

This is great. I just acquired a bottle. I sprayed a wee bit on my wrists just before going shopping with my GF. She said she didn't like the idea of me leaving home smelling so good. I really like the incense and leather dry-down.

Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene

Grey Flannel starts out with a very crisp, greens, lemon grass aroma. The middle notes are smooth. The basenote is a really musky sandalwood on me. It lasts through the day. Very nice.

Zirh Ikon by Zirh

Starts out with a hint of fresh lemon. Seems it is a bit different every time I use it but it has a great aroma of frankincense which lasts for hours. This is one of my favorites!

08th June, 2012