Reviews by PerfumeEmporium

PerfumeEmporium's avatar
    PerfumeEmporium

Jardin de Soleil by Escada

A sweet floral. Smells expensive and little old fashioned...but I would not classify it as an "old lady" fragrance. I would just call it classy :) Smells like honey and a beautiful flower garden.

11th July, 2012

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

A pleasant and demure fragrance. Sweet, floral, and little powdery. Reminds me of the sweet plastic smell on childhood toys (think My Little Pony)!...and I don't really mean that in a bad way :)

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Love this fragrance! Very sexy and alluring on a man. One of my favorite male fragrances.

Michael for Men by Michael Kors

Not a fan of this male fragrance. It seems generic to me and doesn't create much interest. The thought that comes to mind is "boring business man."

Marine Groove by Escada

A sweet Passion fruit scent with Floral undertones and a hint of a Marine saltiness. Although it is a sweeter smelling perfume...I find that that marine element cuts the sweetness and gives the perfume a savory element as well. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation somewhere tropical...laying on the beach with a lush floral setting and a delicious island cocktail. A perfect scent for Summer. I love the scent and get compliments when wearing it.

Island Kiss by Escada

Smells like a beautiful tropical vacation. Island Kiss is sweet and fruity with floral undertones. I pick up mostly on the Mango, Raspberry, Peach, and Hibiscus. This is a lighthearted and cheery fragrance. Perfect for Summer...or anytime you want it to feel like Summer :)

Tropical Punch by Escada

As much as I like fruity, tropical fragrances...I just don't like this one as much as the other Escada fragrances (like Island Kiss). It's missing a little something for me. I do like it enough to wear it...but when I do, it doesn't last long on me at all. I would say about an hour later I can't tell I ever put it on. Overall, a little disappointing.