Reviews by noseferatu

noseferatu's avatar
    noseferatu

Essential by Lacoste

I really wanted to like this as a light green scent; however, the tomato leaf note is way to overpowering for my nose. Whenever I take a whiff of this, I get a very acidic tomato leaf scent that just ruins the rest of the fragrance. A lot of better fragrances out there.

16 February, 2013

Versace pour Homme by Versace

Versace pour homme is a very citrusy, fresh but safe scent. It opens very generically, like many other citrus based fragrances. If you are looking for something unique, this is not for you. If you are just starting out in fragrances, and looking for an everyday, non-offensive work scent, this could could be one of your more economically sparing choices. I'm surprised that this scent gets so many positive reviews while Bleu de Chanel is so hated on. Must be due to the fact that Chanel is held to a higher standard.

13 February, 2013

Dior Homme Sport (original) by Christian Dior

I would say that this is a very good, versatile fragrance that is excellent for hot summer weather. It is extremely refreshing and can be used for a hot summer day, or even a hot summer night out. The only negative comment I have about this fragrance is that it opens up with a very strong, almost synthetic like citrus smell. It reminds me a lot of lemon pledge, or any other lemon cleaning product. After the opening, it dries down to a nice creamy smooth lemon scent. I enjoy this very much.

29 June, 2012