Reviews by TXAggie

TXAggie's avatar
    TXAggie

Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch

I love this one and is quickly becoming one of my favorites. If you take away the connection to the store, I don't see how the reviewers claim this is for the under 25 crowd. This is the only fragrance that I have that has drawn a compliment from another man at work. Longevity has been very good on my skin and much better than Mont Blanc Legend, which I feel is a very similar scent.

29 November, 2012

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret

Good scent for everyday/night use but terrible longevity. My wife LOVES it though so I keep it around. I carry a mini spray bottle with me because it requires several applications throughout the day.

19 July, 2012

Bleu de Chanel by Chanel

I loved the opening of this one, but it turned into something powdery/creamy that kinda made me sick. This was my first experience with Chanel and has turned me off.

13 July, 2012

Armani Code Sport by Giorgio Armani

I have about a dozen designer fragrances and this one is my favorite. I've just recently started this collection but this one is the only one that has gotten comments from women. This morning I was ordering my Starbucks and the girl behind the counter said "you smell fantastic". That's enough for me, this frag is a keeper!

13 July, 2012

Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel

Way too much lemon for me and it never seemed to die down.

11th July, 2012

Versace pour Homme by Versace

I love this scent, great for the office. I find myself trying to get little whifs throughout the day. Just a few sprays and it makes it through the workday. It's pretty close to my skin by the end, but still a fantastic scent. I'm of the mind that if it smells good to you then it's worth wearing.

10th July, 2012 (Last Edited: 24 July, 2012)