Reviews by studer

studer's avatar
    studer

Canoé by Dana

Ahhh nothing special. Used to own it when i was younger a while back. Didnt really do it for me, but i do remember it being a weak safe scent maybe a barbershop smell.

Old Spice by Procter & Gamble

Yep smells like my Dad. Haha my wife hates it says it smells way to much like an old man. For me i think its alright, cheap of course but alright.

Michael Jordan by Michael Jordan

wow when i think of Michael Jordan i think back to my younger days. I used this stuff religously back in the day. Its actually a great scent to have such a low price. I saw this stuff actually just a few months back for cheap on sale at a discount department store and said i have to have this again. Bought it and still enjoy it even though i think its probably better suited for a younger man into sports and stuff like that.

Avatar by Coty

For the price I really like this scent. The longevity is terrible though. If this scent would last a little longer I would definately wear it as a everyday scent.

English Leather by Dana

I respect the amount of positive reviews on this one, but for me this is not good at all. Smells extremely cheap and is, smells very offensive and is, Makes me a little sick when i smell it. Not good at all and if this is what people think leather smells like then they arent smelling a good quality leather scent such as fahrenheit or something like that.

Jovan Musk for Men by Jovan

Mans splash. Strong at first and then dries down to a nice smell. Not the cheapest drugstore scents. For me out of the cheaper scents this one is the best. I love to splash this on right before bed. It just gives me a peacefull easy sleep feeling. I can assure you this wont be a hit for the younger ladies at least not for most, but its a good refreshing feeling to the face after a shave or before bed.

Romance for Men by Ralph Lauren

For this one i would have to say just ok. Its nothing special, but my wife did enjoy it so for that i will give it at least neutral. I could find so much more for the same price as this one. Not bad but not great just ok.

Power by 50 Cent

I have to admit I enjoy lots of varieties of colognes, but this is absolute trash to me. Theres a reason this can be found for dirt cheap in many department stores, its because this stuff is not good. May i add this is my opinion sorry im sure there are people that may like it. To me this stuff smells like a cheap lotion with a bad scent. I got the cologne/aftershave kit and its on my swap list. I have only sprayed the cologne for about 3 sprays if anyone wants it i will trade the set for just about anything.

Hugo by Hugo Boss

One of my favorites, very masculine scent to me. I think mature man that is wealthy. Anyway i really do enjoy this scent even if it does smell a little synthetic. Like the bottle also pretty cool screw on cap. This scent isnt going anywhere anytime soon (live one baby)

360 Degrees for Men by Perry Ellis

This scent is not bad. I got a gift set right after christmas on sale at a department store for cheap so i had to try it. To me its a safe scent that the women will enjoy on their men. Im probably not going to buy this again though just do to the fact that its ok not great. Do not over apply it will give you a headache.

Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne

I can definately say all ages of women will love this one. I personally like it ok, smells of alot of synthetics. As for the price you can find this stuff pretty cheap for a large bottle. I have worn this for many years or at least had it in my collection. Gotta go with the thumbs up because the women absolutely adore this cologne.

Joop! Homme by Joop!

Nice scent, I really enjoy smelling this on me. The only issue i have with this is that most of the women I come in contact states this smells like a old man or a powder room. I dont agree i really smell alot of honesuckle in this. The lasting power is amazing, dont worry about using this bottle to fast. Can be bought at a reasonable price, but for me i dont wear it out to much because of the negitve comments ive had from women. Im not saying all the women dont like this one just the women that I have been around.

Very Cool for Men by Tommy Bahama

Very safe scent to buy blind. The women will love this scent I can assure you of that. Longevity is somewhat weak as it last about 4 hours on me. The name very cool describes this cologne very well. I do like the scent, but its not one that i would brag about. However the women will brag about it, I havent had a women not like it yet. I found this cologne at a local discount store for dirt cheap so you cant go wrong with this scent as long as you get it for a reasonable price. Oh yeah and i actually really love the bottle and cap.

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

To me this is a great scent. When i spray this on my skin I think horse saddle right away. Makes me think im walking into a western store that sells boots, saddles, and lots of real leather. Very good longevity and to me this is my favorite scent. You wont find this on sale so I guess you get what you pay for. Let me add that this is a MANS scent (little boys need not apply)