Reviews by sjg3839

1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne

Still has the 1 Million DNA. I would wear this but I don't see myself getting a full bottle. It is still too sweet for my taste. One thing for sure, this will last all day. 6/10
10th February, 2020

Les Exceptions : Woodissime by Thierry Mugler

Pretty good. Slightly reminds me of Pardon. Pardon is much better though. Boozy, with a nice sandalwood sidekick and vetiver background make this a nice fragrance. 7/10
10th February, 2020

Pacific Lime by Atelier Cologne

Grapefruit, Lemon and Lime was the first thing that I got from PL. The Coconut, Spearmint and Eucalyptus kick in about 15 minutes later. Spring and Summer gem. 7/10
06th February, 2020

Putain des Palaces by Etat Libre d'Orange

Reminds me a lot of 1740 Casanova except PDP has more musk or animalic notes. Slightly powdery at first with a peach (notes say mandarin) note, until the leather and more potent notes kick in. 7/10
05th February, 2020

No. 19 by Chanel

Green,floral and creamy. Unisex classy gem.7.5/10
01st February, 2020

Remarkable People by Etat Libre d'Orange

Reminds me a lot of Dunhill Icon. The fruitiness along with the pepper note makes it unisex.I don't see myself getting a full bottle, but this is a decent fragrance in my book. 6.5/10
30th January, 2020
29th January, 2020

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme 2009 by Issey Miyake

If you purchase any of the Summer Editions, this is the one you should get. The notes are blended perfectly in this gem!

8.5/10
29th January, 2020

Tilda Swinton Like This by Etat Libre d'Orange

This one was just not for me. Powdery and slightly Spivey, I just didn't like the mixture of notes. This one leans more towards the feminine side. This one could be a holiday scent.
28th January, 2020

Dangerous Complicity by Etat Libre d'Orange

Subtle coconut and rum with a sandalwood touch makes this a nice one in my book. Not a screaming smell me, I'm here fragrance, but will surely be noticed at close proximity. A future 30 ml purchase will be done. 7.5/10
27th January, 2020

Fucking Fabulous by Tom Ford

Smelled this before. Now I know....Pegasus. The tonka, vanilla and almond note gives off this vibe. I prefer Pegasus much more than FF. No originality. 6.0/10
21st January, 2020

Polo Blue Gold Blend by Ralph Lauren

Nice addition to the house. Smells a lot like the other Blues but seems slightly richer. A little more fruitiness in this one though. 7/10

L'Homme Cologne Bleue by Yves Saint Laurent

Generic aquatic that is not bad at all. Smelled many times before, but again, not bad at all. Decent marine accord in this makes it a nice choice for warmer weather. 7/10

K by Dolce & Gabbana by Dolce & Gabbana

Kind of sweet and basically generic, this one is very average. Nothing original about this one. D&G has to step it up with their fragrances.

Armani Code Absolu by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code DNA for sure. To me, it smells slightly lighter than the original. This one can be worn in warmer weather IMO. Has a fruity note which seems to give it that ability. 7.5/10

Sauvage Parfum by Christian Dior

Smells slightly richer than the original. Also a little muted than the edt. If you're not fan of the loudness of the edt, you may enjoy this one more. 7/10

Polo Blue Eau de Parfum by Ralph Lauren

Been a fan of Polo Blue for years and this is no exception. Smells very similar to the original, but with a little more depth. No problem purchasing this. 7.5/10

Lavender Extrême by Tom Ford

I actually thought was a decent fragrance. I'm a fan of lavender and this was done pretty good IMO. They should have not put the violet in this one. The mint would have been good enough. I would purchase for a much lower price. 7/10

Fougère d'Argent by Tom Ford

Didn't really like how the noted combined in this one. Fougere Platine is better blended that this one. OK, but nothing I see myself purchasing. 6.5/10

Fougère Platine by Tom Ford

Like this a lot. A different take on woody fragrances these days. A Winter gem. Has a rugged effect with enough citrus to balance it out. The Lavender is very noticeable, and if you're not a fan of Lavender you may want to stay away. I enjoy this slightly better than Fougere D'Argent. 7.5/10

Spicebomb Night Vision by Viktor & Rolf

A generic version of almost half of the fragrances that you find in stores. Has that 1 Million vibe. This doesn't smell like the original (don't know if that's a good or bad thing), but it will probably satisfy the masses. As non-original as they come, so I will give it a neutral. 6.5/10

Soleil Neige by Tom Ford

Can't think of it at the moment, but this smells a lot like one TF's other private blend fragrances. A bit of orange blossom and jasmine with a vanilla background. The ladies will enjoy this one more the fellas. 6.5

Lynx Apollo (new) by Axe / Lynx

Another fruity one. Pass!

Axe Touch / Lynx Touch by Axe / Lynx

A little too fruity for my taste. Don't even think I could wear this to the gym.

Axe Kilo by Axe / Lynx

One word....GENERIC

Axe Phoenix / Lynx Phoenix by Axe / Lynx

Not bad for a Junior High School student. Other than than, a no go!

Axe Apollo / Lynx Apollo by Axe / Lynx

Too generic for me to really respect this one. Wearable but not preferable.

Axe Dark Temptation / Lynx Dark Temptation by Axe / Lynx

A nice chocolate with a touch of light musk. A nice gourmand body spray that is pretty good.7.5/10

Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla by Axe / Lynx

Reminds me of a lighter version of Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanilla Absolute. For the price, this is a steal. Of course with that price comes a synthetic Oud with a vanilla sidekick. Perfect for pre-gym workouts. Projection and longevity are very low, but for $2.99 what would you expect? 7/10
17th October, 2019

Adrenaline : Iced Musk & Ginger by Axe / Lynx

For the price I paid ($2.99), I have to say this is a steal. Green, with a light musk and cedar. Perfect before a gym workout. 7.5/10
17th October, 2019