Reviews by sharifhossain

sharifhossain's avatar
    sharifhossain
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

Bogart Citytower by Jacques Bogart

I bought Bogart City Tower because I used Bogart’s another product One Man Show. One Man Show is just fine but it’s very common in our country. So I decided to blind buy this City Tower. Unfortunately City Tower disappointed me. I bought this at the double price of One Man Show. All I could smell was boozy and nutty. I suspect the bottle was not genuine. Firstly, the packet was not intact. Secondly, the bottle was cheaply printed. Finally, the popular Almas Super Shop, from where I bought this bottle, is not a dealer of Bogart’s Colognes. One Man Show is way way better than the City Tower.

13 February, 2013

A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler

It was a blind buy because I was in a hurry and I put faith on basenoter's positive reviews. I was very disappointed when I first sprayed this juice. I don't like the top note because the Honeyed tobacco accord doesn't smell good to my nose. Fortunately the tobacco smell is very subtle and the dry down is just fine. The sillage is very mild and hence needs at least 5/6 spray for better projection.

Smell: 7.5/10 (don't like the initial tobacco smell but it doesn't last long)
    Sillage: 6/10 (it doesn't project that much, after 2/3 hours it stay very close to the skin)
    Longevity: 7.5/10 (It remains more than 10-12 hours but very close to the skin)

Overall 7/10

12 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 21st September, 2012)