Reviews by Chris1788

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

What an absolute classic this is.

The first 5 seconds of this fragrance is possibly my favourite smell in the world. A blast of fresh, minty masculinity. The drydown calms down but is still really pleasant and agreeable, you won't find a woman that doesn't love the way this smells on you.

Lasts forever, very versatile, the bottle is a classic on your shelf, can't ask for anything more.

Prada Amber pour Homme by Prada

The most wonderful clean and soapy scent I own.

I think it's a little more complex than a lot of people give it credit for, and this is especially true in the Summertime when you really get a great impression of all the notes. Many people treat this as a Winter fragrance but it's something I prefer wearing in the Summer.

Longevity for me is minimum 10 hours, lasts all day, perfect for office use.

Something that could be considered unisex, haven't received many compliments on this one but it's very agreeable and I really really enjoy wearing it to the office.

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

Was my 'go-to' work scent for about a year, so classy and elegant I just couldn't go past it.

Fantastic longevity on my skin (8-10 hours), but projection is not over the top so it's great for office use.

I have the re-formulated version and wasn't lucky enough to smell the original formulation but apparently they aren't too different.

That sweet lipstick vibe is what puts some people off, and it's definitely there, but it's overally what makes the scent what it is and I absolutely love it.

Could probably be used as a unisex fragrance, certainly not the manliest of fragrances so that may also be off putting for some.

Probably the closest thing to a 10/10 overall scent I have ever smelled.

Pi by Givenchy

Nice Vanilla based fragrance. Starts off a bit powdery but is a lot smoother on the dry down.

I get about 6-8 hours on this with my skin, probably slightly above average projection.

Full marks for the bottle as well, one of the best in my collection.