Reviews by Mandrake

Mandrake's avatar
    Mandrake
    Venezuela Venezuela

Joop! Jump by Joop!

Smell good and dutiful, I personally like it better than nightflight. The vodka gives it a nice touch and tonka oil though look a bit heavy, making somewhat intense fragrance and not as fresh as it is announced, I think it would behave very well in very hot days there. Jovial, with superb projection and longevity as we are used to the house Joop!

Nightflight by Joop!

Another great alternative and offer the house Joop!. A fragrance fresh starts, even looking a little generic, but that gradually evolves and special sensual tones. To take into account. In my soapy skin turns from start to finish, but only on my skin, so neutral vote.

Joop! Homme by Joop!

One of the biggest bombs in terms of projection and durability that we can find in the designer market. Yes sir! If you want a sweet fragrance genetically manipulated that excel in nightlife settings, little massified ... it's your choice. I used it until I had a bad experience.

Mugler Cologne by Thierry Mugler

A great alternative daily fragrance, as it gives the feeling of sitting in the shade on a beautiful meadow ... but then evolves into something more. Although recognized as an excellent fragrance is not my favorite.

Tsar by Van Cleef & Arpels

A fresh fragrance with slightly minty green pine resins, quite light, vetiver and floral soap point. Classic but with a touch of modernity, not as stiff as its predecessor and favoring a casual style without a tie.

Boucheron pour Homme by Boucheron

Combining elegance, freshness and classic, perfect for day to day office. Its onset is more closely lemon leaves, that the juice of the fruit itself. That initial freshness remains constant but giving way to a bit of spice, flowers and wood. Great fragrance, but not my favorite.

Pi Neo by Givenchy

Quite similar to Allure Homme Sport, but closer to the Versace Pour Homme since no characteristic creaminess first. What it moves away from the previous two is the anise and the quality of its ingredients, this is an extremely synthetic smell.

1 Million by Paco Rabanne

Fine fragrance that meets the purpose for which it was made: partying, that appeals to the masses, good behavior on the skin ... but I can not stand it. It's not the fact of being overcrowded, but become extremely cloying on my skin, and low-quality synthetic.

Vetiver Extreme by Guerlain

More modern than the original, but still maintaining the classic look. Despite having the word Extreme, is a little softer, less sharp and snuff gone.

Habit Rouge by Guerlain

This great classic red jacket, restated many times but still keeping its soul intact. Your home gives way to citrus tones and dusty sweet treats in my pituitary ago. Billed as "mature" by many, to me is "elegant, complex and delicious."

Vetiver by Guerlain

A great work of perfumery that transcends time. As valid today as it was at the time of its release. Not only vetiver fragrance gives a feeling of walking in a forest, a hint of flowers, snuff and more ... must dress to experience it.

Versace pour Homme by Versace

Smell like Allure Homme Sport, but without the characteristic creaminess chanel and some lower quality ingredients.

Encre Noire by Lalique

When you spray this black ink on your skin, your mind goes back to a walk through a rain forest full of wet vegetation, roots sprouting from the ground and a small fire drenching everything with their smoke. That is what is perceived to Encre Noire in the first 2 hours, and then lead to a fragrance with a minimum point incensada aniseed, a little more light, flexible, elegant and even could say sensual. A "must try" for all lovers of perfumes.

Blu pour Homme by Bulgari

A nice clean smell with minimal touch of sweetness that makes it addictive, sensual, elegant and different. Bvlgari One of the few who are not based in the area, and a great success of the house.

B*Men by Thierry Mugler

Brother more content, less partying and more elegant.

Le Male Terrible by Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Male Classic, with a fresh departure. I prefer the original audacity.

Kokorico by Jean Paul Gaultier

Nocturnal fragrance that does not share the partying spirit of his older brother (Le Male), making this a fragrance with more elegance. It is true that it is quite similar to L'instant de Guerlain, but without being Siamese twins. It does not seem bad, but not for me.

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

A fragrance that brings elegance, exudes quality and feels the typical seal Helena puts his great creations! Despite all that, it is a fragrance that not convince me. I was giving more back to a top, but I dismissed it as the final option. The Pure Perfume worked it seems much better, more polished than the EDT, but still feel that they are not for me.

Black XS by Paco Rabanne

The only fragrance that hate me to the point of gagging! All I smell is rotting fruit. When I tried it a few years ago, I thought it was the tester. No! I've tried several times and always with the same result.

23rd December, 2012

Blue Jeans by Versace

Good, nice and cheap! A powdery floral fragrance with overtones woods hiding sensual. Ideal for everyday wear. It will not look bad. Popular among young people here. It is a youthful fragrance, but that does not mean infant.

Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

One of the best oriental entire market! Its output can be very dusty and feminine, but if you give him time, enjoy a glorious drying. That's when I like and when I can not stop smelling it.

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

For me, Bulgari Black is a tremendous work of conceptual art. The essence of the great cities in a jar. If you let that note dissipate burning rubber, you will enjoy an exquisite drying. Yes, not a perfume of great projection, sticks to the skin but leaving notice.

Midnight in Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels

It's kind of Bvlgari Black with a bit of Dior Homme. The best of both without any of their weaknesses, ie without checking out the excess rubber or iris (for those who do not like that note, I love) XD.

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

That stinky output of which many complain, to me is the glory. Full of character and personality. Drying is masterful, is when the fragrance begins to like more to those around you. For me, A * Men is the culmination of designer gourmand (I know I'm not saying anything new) XD

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

Crowded, synthetic. So what? If looking for a fragrance for a night out, that has good performance in skin and like the girls, this is your candidate.

Chanel Pour Monsieur by Chanel

A great classic with over 50 years in the market, but it remains as current as then. Not is a simple citric, Pour Monsieur hides something else. Combining elegance and freshness. Great job of Chanel.

Narciso Rodriguez for Him by Narciso Rodriguez

The bottle perfectly represents this fragrance. Gray, sober, somber, melancholy, but all of that combined with great elegance. Magnificent quality and workmanship of Francis Kurkdjian. I do not entirely convinced, but it deserves a thumbs up.

Musc for Him by Narciso Rodriguez

What I love about this fragrance is like musk merges with the skin and creates a unique scent for each user. This is a very elegant fragrance, sensual and sexual undertones hiding. Narciso Rodriguez is a house to be considered and this is my favorite of her.

Allure Homme Sport Cologne by Chanel

To me, this along with DHS are the best fragrances alimonadas designer market. Fantastic. Great quality, great performance on the skin, but I feel that something is missing. Recognize how good she is, so a thumbs up.

Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel

This is simply lemon pie with Allure Homme Classic. It's a wonderful fragrance and high quality, but I feel it lacks the sensuality of his older brother. Still, it's my second favorite of Allure range for men.