Reviews by capital

Cool Water by Davidoff

Smells like Old Spice Aqua Reef mixed with bug spray.
16th January, 2013

Obsession by Calvin Klein

Classic spicy scent. Love it.
15th January, 2013

Sander for Men by Jil Sander

I disagree with those who say it is too powerful. I find it to have a very light touch, probably too light actually. But the scent is very enjoyable and safe.
14th January, 2013

Roadster by Cartier

Unique scent, but the mint is a little too powerful for my tastes and it gives off a toothpaste vibe.
14th January, 2013

David Beckham Instinct by Beckham

Love this scent. Fresh but not aquatic. Unfortunately the longevity was horrible.
04th January, 2013 (last edited: 19th January, 2013)

Open by Roger & Gallet

Love it. Masculine spicy/woody scent. Great longevity and decent projection. I've seen it compared to Dial gold soap, and I do get that a little, although not as strong a resemblance as others have suggested. Great buy for the price.
04th January, 2013 (last edited: 19th January, 2013)

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

Lemony fresh scent. Above average longevity and projection. Too many sprays though and it irritates my nose.

Adidas Moves by Adidas

Doesn't last long but it smells fresh and clean with a little bit of a metallic note. Cheap, widely available and has gotten me compliments.

Chrome by Azzaro

I'm not one to criticize something just for being popular. But this just isn't for me. It smells too fruity. That said, it has decent lasting power and projection, and I got a compliment within minutes of putting it on from the first person I passed.