Reviews by cfrench76

parfums*PARFUMS Series 5 Sherbet: Rhubarb by Comme des Garçons

Sweet, fresh, and creamy, yet tart and a bit bitter. Great casual fragrance for anyone who loves grassy, green, vegetal scents.

14th December, 2013

Black Play by Comme des Garçons

A really great, dark, casual scent. My favorite of the play series. Very peppery and a slight incense smell to it. I also get some tea in the background. This is a pretty overlooked scent because of its recent release and because CdG has the dark, woody, incense department covered. Besides that, I see nothing wrong with this scent! Great longevity as well!

22nd March, 2013

Amazingreen by Comme des Garçons

Kind of disappointed in this fragrance. Extremely safe and commercial for CdG and that makes me sad. I sure hope Rei and the rest of CdG's perfume team aren"t going soft on us. It's just a sweet, lush, and of course green fragrance that is reminiscent of really any teeny-bopper, fruity scent that you could find anywhere and everywhere in that case. No gunpowdery, green peppery smell here. Just basic.

08th January, 2013

Odeur 71 by Comme des Garçons

I LOVE IT! A lot better than odeur 53 IMO. Has less of an alcoholic, sterile smell. It's greener, more verdant fragrance, yet it still has its weirder artificial notes. Very wearable and quite unisex.

08th January, 2013

Wonderwood by Comme des Garçons

This is one of my favorites! The perfect wood fragrance anyone can wear, man or woman! The perfect amount of Oud!

07th January, 2013