Reviews by ecollins30

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

I won a bunch of Allure Homme Sport samples. I will say that this doesnt seem so much 'sport'. More powdery than fresh - which I dont mind. Overall Im not the biggest fan of this scent and probably wont buy a bottle BUT I must say that I get complimented when I wear this cologne. Though this scent is not for me, I like that people around me like it.

A*Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler

After owning A*Men, Pure Malt was a nice change of pace. It kept the A*Men skelton(the dry down of it) and added what I find to smell like berries soaked in whiskey. Very unique scent. I had high expectations when I blind bought this fragrance. Not to say I was let down but I was slightly disappointed in the longevity..especially since A*Men is a longevity beast. Overall I give Pure Malt a 8.5

La Nuit de L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

I blind bought Yves Saint Laurent's La Nuit de L'Homme this past week after reading and viewing many positive reviews on it. My goal was to add another going out scent to my arsenal. My current go-to was Thierry Mugler's Pure Malt(which i give 8.5 overall and 8 on longevity). As for my purchase...I couldnt be happier. La Nuit de L'Homme reminds me of a much more wearable, toned down, slight more masculine version of One Million by Paco Rabanne. After smelling this fragrance and buying it at Macy's, I sprayed it once on my neck..while I was on my way home from Macy's on the train, I got complimented by a beautiful woman! So far so good in my book! Overall I give La Nuit de L'Homme a 9.