Reviews

Reviews by Explorador

Lyric Man by Amouage

Fascinating perfume. If you are careful applying it (otherwise it becomes a monster), it is just beautiful. It isnone of those aromas that you just can't stop sniffing. A little sweet, clean rose. Rose is not my favorite smell, butnwhen I tried this for the first time from a vial, I just loved it. It took me anfew weeks to make up my mind and buy it, but I finally couldn't help it. It has joined his brothers Epic, Jubilation XXV and Reflection in my collection. i am not fond on buying many frags from the same house, but this Omani house has me thinking howndifferent they are from the rest. I am already revserving some room for Opus VI...

Opus VI by Amouage

Striking and sheer beauty. The grand opening loaded with a crisp, neat and natural Sichuan pepper note, amazingly blended with frankincense. Amber, woods...wow! What a masterpiece from masters of Amouage. Opus VI is different from any other thing, except for the dry down, which reminds me clearly of Clive Christian X, but Amouage is a little bolder, a little richer, a little creamier. Amouage, keep it coming, please.

X for Men by Clive Christian

Excelent, exotic, sultry and special. Spicy, but notntoo much. Mossy, ambery...a real beauty. Let's leave price aside, since it is a personal issue. It is an aroma of perfection, cozy and warm. The base is very similar to Amouage library collection Opus VI, at least to me. Maybe Amouge is a little richer.

Bois d'Oud by Perris Monte Carlo

Dry woods. That's all I get from this perfume. But it's such a nice smell, that it's more than enough. Not groundbreaking though.

Oud Imperial by Perris Monte Carlo

Tis frag is really intriguing...it smells great, but I wouldnever wear it. If you have ever been in a wine cellar at the beginning of the harvest, you will know exactly what it smells like. Fermenting grapes and old wood casks. I love that smell of wine being born, but it is not the kind of smell you want to feel on you.

L'Eau d'Hiver by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

I don't know what it is, but there's something in this potion that makes me dislike it. I find it harsh, too warm, and unwearable

Leather Oud by Christian Dior

Extremely bold, sexy or, plainly sexual. It smells good and is well blended, but it is so sexual that it is quite uncomfortable to wear

Nemer by Boadicea the Victorious

Terrible, disastrous...smells just like dirty diapers. It's a pity that, with the allegedly expensive ingredients, this potion smells like hell.

Cuir Cordoba by Keiko Mecheri

Can a smell be tactile????? Well, I guess it ca, or at least, this perfume is. It's something you can almost touch...velvet, suede...something soft, silky, with a wonderful understated aroma

Cardinal by Heeley

I like Heeley usualy, and I like this Cardinal thing...but, am I wrong or it's just Iso E Super?

Cozé 02 by Parfumerie Generale

Loud, with a certain disgusting odour, between spicy and sweet.

Oud by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Too much hype for something that is quite common and vulgar. Nothing special and sometimes even sort of disgusting stuff.

Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza by Acqua di Parma

Do you want to smell elegant, sophisticated and clean? Well...this is what you should wear

Epic Man by Amouage

Excellent stuff. Rich, multifaceted, personal. Different from the rest, it has so many nuances, all mixed together in one. It's perfectly blended. This juice is an explosion of flavours! All ingredients made one. A must.

Resina by Oliver & Co.

A hidden treasure, hard to find, but great to wear. Smells cozy, warm and comfortable. Creamy, resinous, rich.