Reviews by AHS

Rochas Man by Rochas

This was a blind buy after reading reviews, as i was looking for a new gourmand fragrance to wear casually.

At first it came off abit feminine and the top is super sweet. However, after about 2 mins of this settling after being sprayed, it turns into a amazing moca, vanilla, strawberry shortcake type sent with chocolate in the drydown. Amazing...

I wear this to school and casuaully and it smells really nice!

Thumbs up all the way.
25th March, 2013

Black XS by Paco Rabanne

This is quite a nice smell, its just the strawberry in this is just so sickly and would have to smell it alot more to decide whether i would wear this?

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

I smelt this today after reading alot of reviews about it and..

I was delighted :D

As its got alot of vanilla (I LOVE VANILLA) i did adore the smell; but it did come of as abit sweet, maybe abit too sweet?

Also, i got abit of cherry from this? Anyone else get that or is this just me? cos i was getting some cherry and alot of vanilla on the dry down?

Anyway, even tho it is quite sweet, i am pretty sure i will pick up a bottle of this soon.

1 Million by Paco Rabanne

When i first got my nose on 1 million, it was ok..

Second try and err, it was just way too sweet.

Im going neutral on this fragrance mainly cos i dont completely hate as it didnt offend me, but dont really think i would want to wear it.

meh...

Cool Water by Davidoff

Love this stuff, my sig scent.

I can understand that some people might think this stuff smells like laundry detergent etc.

But i love the clean, fresh scent i get from this, such a pleasant smell i wouldnt mind having under my nose all day!

Thumbs up from me!

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

I love the dry down as the chocolate, caramel etc is so tasty and warm and i would love to wear this fragrance on a cold day. However, i cant bring myself to wear this scent because of that horrible TAR. when i sprayed this on my skin, that tar note made me feel sick. Something about that smell that i just couldnt bare to smell.

So, unfortunately i cant wear this because the top is something i personally dont want to smell, and i wouldnt want people to smell me like that either.

But, this doesnt stop this from being a great fragrance as its got one of the best dry downs ive ever smelt.