Reviews by jasminegreentea

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl

If you love Chanels coco mademoiselle which I dont then this is for you, smells exactly the same. Can't give it a favourable review because I detest the Chanel version, ergo this one as well. But they are exactly the same and this one only cost £3.99
06th February, 2014

Eau de Joy by Jean Patou

Jasmine, jasmine, jasmine

I own this along with Joy edt and Joy edp, all three are different IMO. I believe the eau de joy is now what is sold as Joy edp and they are not the same juice the eau de joy being what I would class as a Jasmine soliflore whilst the edp hits with a large rose note and slowly develops over time to reveal the jasmine. The edt is rose, rose and rose. All three are beautiful and interchangeable and I tend to wear all three over the course of a day. They are all vintage, made in france, not the awful stuff that is made in the UK. Sorry if that offends but todays version smells nothing like the vintage juice.

Pros: If you jasmine, this is the ONE
Cons: If your looking for other notes AVOID

30th May, 2013

Bal à Versailles by Jean Desprez

I own the vintage juice and it smells exactly the same as vintage Cotys L'aimaint and l'aimant last longer on me. Bought this blind because of reviews was a bit disappointed, dont quite know what I was expecting, something richer and heavier because I do love silllage monsters. Save your money and find vintage coty instead.
22nd March, 2013

L'Aimant by Coty

ONly the vintage stuff is worth wearing and by vintage I mean bottles from the 50s or 60s totally different from whats sold today. Can still be found on ebay, I have even managed to find a bottle dating back to the 30s and it is still pretty potent, lovely perfume in its original incarnation.
22nd March, 2013

Azurée by Estée Lauder

The most revolting smell in the world, how anyone can wear this is beyond me. Tried to like it in the 80s because it was so cheap, gave me a headache in minutes. Tried a friends bottle a week ago and had to wash it off immediately. My poor little dog got up and move away instantly, and I wear tons of perfume everyday, spray my bed every night and the dog but never has he had to leave my side because of a perfume. What is it about this perfume that causes such a reaction, any ideas anyone!!!
18th March, 2013

Mitsouko Eau de Parfum by Guerlain

The most beautiful smell in the world. I know they say do not mix your fragrances but I wear this with vintage rochas femme, the two together smell sublime, try it you wont be disappointed.
28th February, 2013