Reviews by lally

Burberry for Women by Burberry

I am confused also. I just bought the perfume shown in the picture on this page- just plain Burberry (for women). After reading the notes listed on this page- it didn't smell like the same perfume. On Burberry's website, it list Burberry as having black currant, green apple, peach and marigold as top notes, cedarwood, jasmine, moss and sandalwood as middle or heart notes, and musk and vanilla as dry down or base notes. THAT is what I smell. Do I have the right perfume? If I do- I LOVE it!
13th December, 2007

Tea for Two by L'Artisan Parfumeur

I just tried my sample- it was a love hate love reaction. Went on smelling like tea and then the sharper tomes hit and I thought "crap, another one I don't like". Well, it's been an hour, and the smokiness is still there and I really like it. It is definitely different. It does smell unisex though, which adds to it's appeal for me.
09th December, 2007

Innocent by Thierry Mugler

Absolutely love this fragrance... smells of sugars and almonds and honey on me. The only complaint I have is that I have to reapply if often; it does not have great staying power. It is my "comfort" perfume.
20th November, 2007