Reviews by Guayacan

Guayacan's avatar
    Guayacan

Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiotti

Similar to minotaure, I would say this it the minotaure for older guys. Buy minotaure if you're 20-35 and roma uomo if you're 35 + . Roma is vanilla based and spicier than minotaure. I perceive minotaure a bit sweeter.

Old Spice White Water by Procter & Gamble

Fresh, very fresh, not bad, inexpensive, perfect for saturday mornings,those weekends staying at home watchin sports.

Aqua Velva Ice Blue by Williams

Hehehe! aqua velva, one of my dad's all time favorites. It smells fresh and powdery, barber shops keep this on hand all the time, they use it as an after shave and also after a haircut they'd apply some of this on your neck, LOL. Not bad, i'd recommend this to anybody 47+

Allure Homme by Chanel

I've tried this and I like it ! it smells really good. I wear it on warm or cold days , I find it it works fine on me regardless of weather. Very sexy too, I recommend it to anyone 20-40

Baldessarini Del Mar by Baldessarini

I liked this when I tested it at the mall. I bough it online and I don't like it anymore. Smells like lipstick.

Ultraviolet Man Fluorescence by Paco Rabanne

Smells like oranges and reminds me of Tommy jeans. Not bad.

Hugo Energise by Hugo Boss

melons, watermelons, very fresh, very sexy, this is one of my favorite summer time scents. WOmen love it , everytime I wear this I get at least 2 compliments from females.

Style In Play by Lacoste

I think of this as a Summer version of Dunhill Desire. It's fresh and fruity. I wore it this past summer, just sold it today to a friend of mine, 10 bucks for a half a bottle. I may get a 1/2 oz or somethin small next summer. I prefer Hugo energise for summer time

Tommy Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger

This is fresh and reminds me of Ultraviolet rabanne. I smell oranges on both fragrances. Not bad but I wear hugo energise and dunhill fresh for the summer now.

Séxual pour Homme by Michel Germain

I purchased this online, I received it today and I'm very pleased. It does smell sexy, classy and playful at the same time. I will be purchasing more of this juice once I finish my 4.2 oz bottle. It's not the same as paco rabanne xs, may be similar the first 3 minutes but then turns a different direction.

Quorum by Antonio Puig

This smells good . it's formal, serious and elegant. If you're a college student stay away from this and go for abercrombie. Quorum is for someone to wear to work, long sleeve and maybe a tie, business meeting, etc.

Visit by Azzaro

Very woody and a bit spicy. I did not like it at all.

Pi by Givenchy

Vanilla vanilla and more vanilla. I onced owned this, my ex wife used to love it. I won't buy this again. If I want vanilla I will buy minotaure.

Minotaure by Paloma Picasso

This hits me as raw vanilla. I used to love it back in 1996. Tho I like this scent I never get any compliments or comments, no one's ever asked what it is. I like it on me, but doesn't seem to get any attention.

Mambo for Men by Liz Claiborne

Good scent. It is very strong, so be careful how much you apply. It smells very "hispanic." Not for everyone, test b4 you buy

Guess Men (original) by Guess

I hate this. Synthetic, not original, smells cheap.

Elements Aqua by Hugo Boss

This lasts a long long time on me. I used to like it for a summer scent. But one day I discovered hugo energise and dunhill fresh. These 2 are now my summer fragrances

Eau Sauvage by Christian Dior

I once owned this, it's a citrus scent, I smell lemons and more lemons. I smelled this today on a older fella (older than me) about 50 yrs old. Smells good but not for the younger crowd.

Desire for a Man by Dunhill

This smells like a bowl of fresh fruit. Reminds me of fruit loops and fruity pebbles. I've gotten a few comments by the ladies, I like it on me. I will finish my 3.4 oz bottle, I dunno if I will buy it again. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but lately I am hooked on sexual by germain and angel men. I like the dunhill fresh too for summer time

Catalyst for Men by Halston

This is a spicy scent. I Mostly wear it on cold days and nights. I like it but does not seem to attract any ladies and no men ask what it is either. I will continue to use, but wouldn't use it for clubbing or special occasions.

Azzaro pour Homme by Azzaro

very old fashioned, in the same caterogy as old spice, tuscany, aramis. I bet this is what the original agent 007 smells like. DOn't buy unless you are at least 45 yrs old.

360 Degrees for Men by Perry Ellis

This a a fresh decent scent but it lacks personality. It does smell kinda cheap, not a bad scent but I'd wear this on a saturday morning when I wash my car or just stay home. Do not use for special ocassions.

Dunhill Fresh by Dunhill

This has become my fragrance for the summer. This and hugo energise, ladies love'em both. Dunhill fresh reminds me of farenheit, they both share an ingrediente Im sure

XS pour Homme by Paco Rabanne

This fragrance is elegant enough for night use and fresh enough for day use at the office. I mainly wear it on weekends when I go to the bar or clubs and I never had more compliments as with this one. The ladies just love it, it's a great conversation starter.

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

I don't usually go for the sweet fragrances but I ordered a couple samples and the reaction from the ladies was incredible. I wear it on cold weather and mostly at night, and for clubbing