Reviews by wtb

Individuel by Montblanc

I'm definitely in love with this sexy, sensual fragrance. It's basically Joop! minus the tobacco, vanilla, and tonka bean. This notes in here are wonderfully blended into a sweet, light, and highly versatile scent that turns heads of the lovely ladies I encounter everywhere. A definite keeper in my collection forever.
01st July, 2010

Millésime Impérial by Creed

This is an absolute summer classic that women adore to the utmost! The watermelon in this is headturning note here. The only downside is the low sillage and longevity(about 4 hours tops), however, that always me just spray more to better enjoy the scent itself and its nonoffensive so you get any woof tickets with this. Creed truly made the grade with this one! A keeper forever!
06th May, 2010

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

I bought this yesterday after all the positive reviews on here and I was little disappointed. Chanel could've been more creative with this as it comes off as just another non-offending citrus scent that appeals to the kiddie masses. Anything to make an extra buck I guess... Chanel has done much better in the past and can continue to do so. However, this is a major exception. Back to the original Allure for me!
04th May, 2010

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

By far the best and most original scent by Dior. The mossy, petrolium, and honeysuckle combo really announces your arrival in a good way(depending one one's individual body chemistry of course). Women tend to get horny when I wear this, especially in clubs. It will never go out of style with me!
29th April, 2010

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

This is my favorite from JPG. The mint, lavender, orange blossom and vanilla combo are the stand-out notes in this fragrance that gives it major appeal to men and women. The downside is never-ending popularitry among clubheads and lack of versatility. Other than that, I have no complaints about it as long as the ladies approve of it. A keeper forever in my collection.
28th April, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

One of the all-time classics for just plain smelling great
in my opinion. The citrus tobacco combo can be off-putting to most people, but with patience, people tend to adapt to acquired change over time. It is strong at first, but sensually pleasant as it progresses. It can be versatile with with trigger finger judicition. Women really adore this many passions! This is one that will among the fragrant immortals as long as the ladies have a say in it! Long live D&G Ph!
28th April, 2010

Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier

Another over-the-top-push-the-envelope scent by jpg that goes against the grain as far as masculiinity goes. The fact that is so vanilla-dominated makes this a women's fragrance to the tee. I'll just stick to Le Male; the holy grail in the jpg line despite its popularity.
19th April, 2010

Nightflight by Joop!

This is Joop!'S best fragrance by far from start to finish. Women absolutely drool when they smell this on me! A definite keeper for me to treasure.
17th April, 2010

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

This and pour homme extreme are my favorites from bvlgari. I'm really digging the tea, rubber, leather, and vanilla combo as the scent progresses through those phases. Can't get no "blacker" than this!
15th April, 2010

Sculpture Homme by Nikos

This is a one-of-a-kind-under-the-radar fragrant wonder! I love it from the orange blossom beginning to the gourmandish vanilla and tonka-like ending. It is also very versatile in any occasion and season with very good longevity. Dunhill tried to copy this with desire blue(which I love!) to no avail for two reasons: low longevity and depth in character. Meanwhile, I'll keep enjoying my "sculptured" masterpiece to the fullest!
23rd March, 2010

Darkness by John Williams

I really love this fragrance. It's very sweetand verastile with good sillage.and longevity. The only drawback is availability. When you do find it fellas, you won't be disappointed!
18th March, 2010

Aqua pour Homme by Bulgari

This is my third favorite in the bvlgari line next to pour homme extreme and black. It's basically a cross between the lawn doctor and jacques cousteau! I.e.fresh cut grass meets deep blue sea and that's a great combo. It stay in summer collection for years to come. Two thumbs up!
17th March, 2010

Versace pour Homme by Versace

I tried this last week and was hooked! So much that I bought it the next day. It is similar to allure home sport, however, this is more tart while ahs is more creamy with more of a gourmandish vibe with the vanillic kick at the end. Versace stays fresh, clean, and practically masculine. A definite keeper in my collection.
16th March, 2010

Iceberg Twice Homme by Iceberg

Next to bogart pour homme, this is the best bang four your buck that I have. I can wear this day and night with no problems. A hall of famer in the making without thinking "twice" about it!
04th March, 2010

M7 by Yves Saint Laurent

A truly alluring and sensual classic ysl. Women go crazy when then smell this on me at clubs. A keeper for me as long as live!
01st March, 2010

By Man by Dolce & Gabbana

Another fine creation "by" d&g.A true keeper in every way for me!
22nd February, 2010

Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

To me, this is the best of all the davidoff men's fragrances in terms of quality and versatility. Burberry tried to imitate this with brit but failed miserably. Women love it death on me too. A bonafide classic in my book.
21st February, 2010

Bobby Jones by Bobby Jones

This is one of the blind buys I've ever had. It's nice, fresh, and clean and soft for daywear. Bobby really hit a hole in one as far as one goes! Great scent!
15th February, 2010

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

I tried this last week and i was very impressed with the opening to the drydown. It can be used casually and formally in any kindo f weather(to me). It will be a keeper in my collection once i get it.
01st September, 2009

The Dreamer by Versace

One of Versace's best fragrances and a classic in the making. Women die for it upon nasal impact anywhere!! Fellas: get it while you can befoe it gets discontinued at some point.
27th August, 2009

Versace l'Homme by Versace

An all time classic that will never die in my mind... as well as the ladies noses and hearts. A sure fire hall of famer.
19th August, 2009

Envy for Men by Gucci

Next to Pour Homme, Gucci's best. Women go absolutely wild for this stuff! Fellas: once you wear this, you'll be the headliner once you walk in the clubs and and you won't leave empty-handed(the best girls on your arm)!! A sure winner in my book.

19th August, 2009

Opium pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

A very highly addictive scent in the true sense of the word. Fellas; once you ty this, you and the special women in your life will be hooked FOREVER!! Enjoy...
04th December, 2008

Ignition by Lomani

This never fail to ignite my love life when it burns out!!! Sexy, sensual, and long lasting... Highly recommended for good lovin' with those special ladies!

Dunhill by Dunhill

A very regal and business-like scent that really work works well in the spring and summer time in an office environment. I get a ton of compliments at the job wearig this!

Desire Blue by Dunhill

Next to the original Desire, which I adore wearing, Blue is really top notch in Dunhill's collection despite being a copy of Nikos Sculpture. Very versatile and long lasting like the original Desire as well. Highly recommended.

Platinum Égoïste by Chanel

What a georgeous scent for the women to rejoice in it's wake. Fellas, word of advice, if diamonds are a girls best friend, make platinum yours!!

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

A scent that will truly cure any problems concerning being attractive to women! They are drawn to this like bees to honey in any situation. To compare GIT to Cool Water is blasphemy in itself despite to similarity in the way the smell at the opening phase. After that, no contest! Long live GIT...

Desire for a Man by Dunhill

Fellas when you wear this, you'll be the object of "desire" when you come in contact with any woman in your's and it's presence. Dunhill really made one of the best sex potions of all time and it will never die as long as the ladies love it!

Antaeus by Chanel

An all-time classic that will never be forgotten upon first sniff by the women who appreciate quality in fragrances. Too bad its either discontinued or totally watered-down when you do come across it on the internet. I always wonder why tamper with perfection... anyway, no complaints other than that. A lifetime keeper for me.