Reviews by ga97

Touch Of Class by Fabergé

Green, citrus, aldehyde scent like guerlains charmade or first by Arpel
06th July, 2011

Nuance by Coty

floral-woody aldehyde with floral and citrus top notes on sweet floral heart notes on a base of warm woody powdery notes.
22nd May, 2011

Eau de Cologne by Chanel

One of the best eau de colognes on the market. It starts out like a traditional edc with neroli top notes, but then rose and bergamont take over. I always spritz my clothes as well so the scent will last longer.
19th July, 2010

Fougère Royale by Houbigant

I have version from the 1950's and the scent holds up. One of the best ferns ever produced.
18th July, 2010 (last edited: 23rd December, 2010)

Sportsman by Houbigant

Citrus cologne with a hint of spice. I'd put it in same category as Pierre Cardin, but with less spice.

Aperçu by Houbigant

Another great scent by Houbigant and very unisex. I have both the edt and the pure perfume version. it stays very close to the skin and last for as long as 12 hrs on my skin. Beautiful oakmoss chypre- with subtle hints of cinnamon, cloves, rose and sandalwood. One of my faves!

Essence Rare by Houbigant

Floral,green, mossy and woody, touch of aldehydes. It also wears close to the skin. Can easily be worn by both sexes! I have the pure perfume.

Idéal by Houbigant

A very green scent Very similar to Yama and Monsieur Houbigant cologne without the musk. By the way I do not see a listing on here for Monsieur Houbigant cologne for men. There are two versions-the other is Monsieur Houbigant Musk.

Demi-Jour by Dana

This rating is for the original Houbigant version. A beautiful floral fragrance (violet/rose) and a hint of spice. The Dana version smells nice-but just a watered down version of the original

Bois des Îles by Chanel

The best of les exclusif. I can see the relation to Egoiste.

No. 68 by Guerlain

The No 68 in 2000 was a limited edition re-issue of the Terracotta fragrance,(very different from the current offering) and it was only sold in the U.S. I got this information from the Guerlain boutique when I inquired about where to find it.
13th October, 2008

Tel Quel by Yves Rocher

I have been trying find more this one for years!
Sweet, and woody oriental fragrance. My fav from Yves Rocher. I only have mini-bottle left.
25th April, 2008

Moon Drops by Revlon

Great fragrance, rich floral bouquet concentrated cologne, with notes of bergamot, raspberry, peach, honey, carnation, tuberose, lily of the valley, orris, benzoin, moss, amber, sandalwood and musk.
21st April, 2008 (last edited: 22nd May, 2011)

No. 25 by Guerlain

Similar to Terracotta scent but with a spice note added. Long lasting too

Jean Louis Trintignant by Jean Louis Trintignant

great scent and worth every penny if you can find it!

Vie Privée by Yves Rocher

Yve Rocher just did a limited-edition release of this fragrance for Dec 2007. Wonderful-fem scent.

Métal by Paco Rabanne

Great fragrance and unisex if you get the eau de cologne version. The same is true for Calandre

Calandre by Paco Rabanne

Great fragrance. I wear the eau de cologne version.

Phileas by Nina Ricci

There is no other scent like it. Love the herbal celery note. It last all day!
19th December, 2007

Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt

Syrupy sweet like cotton candy and flowers!
19th December, 2007

parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 1 by Comme des Garçons

I always receive loads of compliments when I wear this!!!!!

Terre de Bois by Miller Harris

Great fragrance, very subtle with almost 'smoky'aroma. I have the EdP. Altough the scent last, I wish it were a more potent.

Jovan Sport Scent for Men by Jovan

I think the green top notes are bergamont. Great fragrances perfect for hot weather.

Derby by Guerlain

Still one of my faves from Guerlain, although it seems like the re-issued limited edition versions has been tweaked.

Ciao by Houbigant

I'm not sure if this is an Oriental or green chypre- I'd put in same class as Norell and Charlie, with a woody base.

Jontue by Revlon

Very sweet floral with jonquil and orange flower-my mom loved this one! Thumbs up for the original formulation.
07th December, 2007 (last edited: 24th May, 2011)

Fire & Ice for Men by Revlon

Nice amber, slightly fruity, sweet fragrance. Perfect for daytime.

Aphrodisia for Men by Fabergé

My second favorite by Faberge, similar to women's version-nice,smooth, chypre slighty sweet, with a woody base (I think sandalwood),a touch of sage- slight powdery dry down and very long lasting.

Lasting by Revlon

Sweet floral, with musky undertones and fruit notes like apricots or peaches.

Scoundrel by Revlon

A nice sultry, oriental fragrance that Revlon should have never discontinued. Similar to Cinnibar or Opium.