Reviews by tiff

Design by Paul Sebastian

This stuff is pure '80s awful. This is definitely in my top five worst perfumes; it fights with Paloma Picasso for the number one spot. I imagine the woman that wears this scent routinely sports nude stockings with cream-colored heels.

19th February, 2006

Tiffany for Men by Tiffany

I SO wanted to love this scent. I have worn Tiffany (for women) for years, and I also wear Sheer Tiffany and Pure Tiffany. I cannot get enough of Tiffany's perfumes. Needless to say, I was dying to smell Tiffany for Men so I could get it for my boyfriend. Judging from other reviews and community discussion, I am starting to think the sample I received was "bad" or had turned. It smelled like something I could pick up at any drugstore--it just smelled really cheap and generic. I am eager to smell this again to see if my first experience with the scent was a fluke.

Paloma Picasso / Mon Parfum by Paloma Picasso

Oh lord. This is the first fragrance I vividly remember actually recoiling from when I smelled it. I was in middle school and my best friend and I were drawn to the scent because we had seen some magazine adverts for it; I sniffed it, made a face, and one word that I can't write in this review came to mind. She had the same reaction when she sniffed it. And I don't mean we thought it was a poor fragrance, we felt that is LITERALLY smelled like feces. A while back, recalling how I felt nearly 15 years ago, I thought surely we were probably being childish, so I tried it again--same reaction. This is honestly the vilest perfume I have ever smelled.

Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior

As much as I love Poison, Tendre Poison and Pure Poison, I was shocked to find I could not stand this scent. It smells like Poison's trashy little sister who sleeps around with men of questionable character. She probably shoplifts too.