Reviews by Sensual

Windsor by Creed

Windsor...subtle yet not light, superbly blended, extraordinary ingredients, exquisite sillage...

Just no WOW factor. It doesn't smell like it is worth as much as it costs. If I spend a lot on a fragrance I want it to do at least one of these things:

1.) Make me love it.
2.) Make beautiful women compliment me when I wear it.
3.) Make me smell like a pot of gold.

Would I purchase it for $75? No. $50? No. $25? Perhaps.

I'm still testing this (more public phase), so the review is subject to change.
31st August, 2010

Millésime Impérial by Creed

This is wearable art. It is a masterpiece.

It takes less than one drop to envelope oneself in a harmonious olfactory chord atmosphere of...

A short-lived but sweet watermelon note...AMONGST the dry down which smells like liquified money and expensive leather in a whisper of beach salty air.

11th June, 2010

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Smelled wonderful on the card -- fresh, green, rich and gripping; all notes forming a harmonious chord (a quality I love). On me, it develops an odd, cumin-like note and smells cheap -- (I suspect the violet), doesn't last and sillage is poor. My diet is not spicy and is plant based, so I have no idea what causes this.

One of the philosophical questions that arises when reviewing, is "Do I review the fragrance as it exists unto itself or how it works on me?" Hence, the neutral thumb.
10th June, 2010

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

Smells like some cleaner used at an elementary school...or a garage. Smells "old" and depressing.

These may have something to do with my early childhood. Your mileage may vary.
07th June, 2010