Reviews by alekseyaronov

L'Eau Bleue D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

This was the worse thing I've ever smelled. It smells like medicine. a total turn off.

Chic for Men by Carolina Herrera

I really like this cologne. It's not too strong, and its not weak. I think it does not have a good longetivity, but its great cuz I get compliments on it when I'm wearing it. It's good for winter cuz it has that warm and spicy fragrance to it.

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret

This is a good cologne to impress women. It is very similar to Eternity by Calvin Klein at first when you spray it but when it dries down it changes into something totally different, GOOD different, much better than Eternity. I definitely recommend to everyone.

Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein

an excellent cologne, i really like it, and so do others. its pretty old cuz its been around for a long time and alot ofppl know about it so if u wanna stand out you probably wont cuz many ppl know how this cologne smells like. its definitely great.

Envy for Men by Gucci

I like this cologne cuz it has a warm and spicy smell to it. I heard a lot of girls like it but I'm not a great fan of it. I recommend it to testosterone men who can pull it off cuz i think this cologne is not for just any guy.

Touch for Men by Burberry

I like the whole frangrance, its nice a soft and also smooth. I think its for the confident men out there. I received complements from men as well as women, its pretty good overrall. I would definitely recommend this to those who want to impress the ladies and women.
07th December, 2008

Dirty English by Juicy Couture

I like it, it's nice and juicy in the beginning and then fades out into the amber music, and agarwoods.

Versace Man Eau Fraîche by Versace

This Versace Man Eau Fraîche is the Man. It's nice and fresh and then fade out but does not loses its touch. Stays fresh. Thats why I like this one. I would recommend it to a friend definitely.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

This is my favorite fragrance, I never leave home with out it. A lot of women like it as well, I get compliments even from men. Use it wisely. Girl's love it.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

Hmm...smells very good, I get a lot of compliments from women on what it is that I am wearing. Girls love it. But don't tell them what you're wearing so that they'll keep thinking about you. ;]