Reviews by LisaWood

L'Autre by Diptyque

It seems I am very much in the minority....but I think this is a wonderful, warm fragrance. I bought it recently in the Diptyque shop in PAris.....apparently it is now discontinued as and I quote "no one likes it, Madame"!!!
Well, I DO!
24th September, 2009

Cadolle No. 9 by Cadolle

This fragrance is about to be discontinued. Les Senteurs tell me that it is no longer in production. Such a shame as it is a truly lovely perfume.

Les Nuits d'Hadrien by Annick Goutal

A favourite summer fragrance; I love the herby underton and the clear citrus. Very sophisticated and classy in my opinion.

Teint de Neige by Lorenzo Villoresi

This perfume is the one that gets the most "feedback"...many people, both genders have commented about it .Most frequent description is "clean".....I love it. It makes me feel confident and calm. Its a vivid fragrance with longevity. Not for those who find vanilla too insistent!

Aomassaï 10 by Parfumerie Generale

It's a strange one.....a bit like "Angel" only less face slapping....personally more for a woman than a man in my opinion. Smell of chocolate still there 4 hours later.

Feuilles de Tabac by Miller Harris

I love this fragrance....it is a modern take on Caron Coup De Foudre and a little like Tabac Noir....a great Winter perfume emanating sophistication and depth.

Coup de Fouet by Caron

FOr me this is the fragrance for Christmas/New Year....a truly elegant and complex fragrance that really stays with you all day/night.