Reviews by tazz

tazz's avatar
    tazz
    Kuwait Kuwait

Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein

It was too sweet smelling. Last I used it was in 1989, but never bought it again.

24 December, 2007

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

If there's a problem it's the amount of application. Definitely works wonders on skin, very sexy.

I used to spray on wet skin after shower, and sometimes spray on wet skin after shower and get back into the shower to drain off the top notes.

24 December, 2007

Fleur du Male by Jean Paul Gaultier

My first experience was terrible. It just did work on my skin and clothes, and I got a bad headache.

The smell was too strange for me, mentally I couldn't accept it. Strange I started liking it after a few attempts.

I like blending it with other perfumes. Not on its own.

cK one Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein

Well balanced, blends nicely on the skin. People always ask what I'm wearing. It works best after a shower. I think you can use it all year round except winter.

Although base notes are rather weak, this is one my very favorite.

Sagamore by Lancôme

I used it around 1996, wonderful memories. Glad it's back.

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

Rather loud. It does not blend well with skin. Better on clothes. But not my cup of tea.

Cacharel Pour L'Homme by Cacharel

I love it from the first note till last. Spice could have been less. End notes are wonderful. Less is more for this one. Best on skin, works wonders in winter and summer.

Action Sport by Trussardi

Let's plead the house to bring it back to life. A taxi driver once asked me what's on me, and said he'd go buy it the same day. Women love it. I love it!

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

When Fahrenheit hit the market here in Kuwait, people walking in perfume stores would say "Got Fahrenheit?"

Incidentally, a lot women loved wearing it. Ironically, men those days were wearing Poison.

I loved it, but it was too distinctive, too common. I would rather blend it with some other perfume.

For sure, LESS is MORE for this one.

18 December, 2007