Reviews by lilkcceleb

27th January, 2011

Ambra del Nepal by I Profumi di Firenze

This Is NOT Just For Women. Absolutely Love This Amber, Cardamom, And Vanilla Are Perfect In This! Beautiful Fragrance!
03rd May, 2010

Heat by Beyonce

Got A Sample To Test Out And The Packaging Is EXACTLY Like Bond No. 9's Bon Bons. Smells Like Candy, Nothing Evoking Heat To My Nose. Should Have Had Cinnamon As A Note In My Opinion.
18th April, 2010

La Nuit de L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Similar To The One By D&G But On My Skin, It's Spicier
17th April, 2010

Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian

Amarige By Givenchy Anyone??? A Lot Of Gardenia Too.
15th February, 2010

Power by 50 Cent

I Really Have No Words For This!!! I Was Expecting A Warm, Woodsy, Strong Fragrance And Boy - - What A Surprise!!! This Really Is A Love It Or Hate It Fragrance, And I Hate It!!! I Smelled No Hint Of Nutmeg WhatSoEver! Not Trying To Be Funny But I Believe That Smelling This & Play by Givenchy Made Me Sick Today. (I Guess My Nose Is My Best Sense Of The 5)!!! To Whoever Purchases This, Don't Put On A Lot Of It!!!
30th October, 2009

Givenchy Play by Givenchy

Does Anyone Else Smell CURVE When Smelling This???
30th October, 2009 (last edited: 01st November, 2009)

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

When I went to Dillards to give my friend her sample Of Above by Fred Miller (www.FredHMiller.com) the vendor gave me a sample of this. This is one of the best perfumes I have smelled in a long time! I was told that this is V&R first women's perfume, & they nailed it! A Very Pretty Floral Fragrance!
27th October, 2009

Prelude to Love by By Kilian

Similar To Virgin Island Water By Creed
07th September, 2009

Coney Island by Bond No. 9

When I Smelled It, The First Cologne That Came To Mind Was Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts.
07th September, 2009

Versace pour Homme by Versace

smelling it on the card. I didn't like it. Then I had it sprayed on my arm and I bought it. It's more fresh than citrusy to me. I Like It. I Think It Is More Suited Towards A Business Style. Very Classic & Clean Smelling!
13th July, 2009

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Is My Absolute Favorite Fragrance That I Own In My Wardrobe. I Get More Compliments When I Wear This Than Half Of What's In My Wardrobe. Soft Floral, Great Bottle, Great Silage On My Body! Arguably The Best In My Wardrobe!!! This Is The First Cologne That I Could Wear For The Rest Of My Life Everyday! 1 Million Stars! Thank You Christian Dior!!!
05th June, 2009

Only The Brave by Diesel

A Warm Uplifting Fragrance With A Hint Of Sweetness (I Want To Say Carmel But Not Sure. Maybe It's Amber Or White Amber, I Dunno) That Has A Creamy Effect Similar To Dolce & Gabbana The One. I Can Smell Leather In It Too. I Give The Sillage A 5/5 Because When I Spray Cologne On The Back Of My Hand It Doesn't Last Too Long. I Sprayed This On At 11:30 a.m. & It Is Now 10 Minutes To 2. The Rep Said It's Great For Summer Wear And I Agree. It's The Type Of Cologne That Makes You Want To Be Hugged Up On.
30th May, 2009

I am King by Sean John

I bought this and I have worn it for two days and I can ABSOLUTELY SMELL NOTHING after it is on your body and neither can no one else. This is one cologne that smells WAY WAY better on the cardboard paper sample than on your body. Stay away from I Am King. You will only smell like yourself after 1 minute (I'm not exaggerating). Very Disappointed!!! Returning to Dillards TODAY!!!!
15th March, 2009

Gucci by Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

I only like the bottle. I got the mini and if I purchase a larger size, it'll be for the bottle only. UPDATE: After It Sets On My Skin It Is So Much Better. I Like It!
18th October, 2008 (last edited: 24th September, 2009)

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani

At first I smelled this on the spray card and hated it. All I could smell was the S. Pepper and it made me instantly not like it. Then the vendor sprayed it on my hand and I could smell everything else that was in it and I was amazed!! I then tested it side by side with Code and I LOVE LOVE LOVE diamonds way more than Code. Code is GOOD but DIAMONDS is AMAZING. Test it on your skin if you don't like the way it smells on the card. Slightly fruity to my nose but not too feminine. Great buy and this is one that I will always buy!!!
18th October, 2008

The One for Men by Dolce & Gabbana

This smells so much better than Light Blue and Masculine and PH (to my nose, my opinion). I am getting a very creamy smell when I spray this on my body but I'm not getting that hint of Coconut. Try it to see how it bares with you but my friend was with me at the time of purchase and she absolutely adores it, so yeah, women/girls love it.
18th October, 2008

Nicole Miller for Men by Nicole Miller

The apple scent makes me very nauseated when it's in any cologne.
16th October, 2008

Vermeil for Men by Vermeil

I think it is very similar to Michael Kors or is it just my nose?
13th October, 2008

Tabaróme Millésime by Creed

Well this is my second Creed purchase and i have to say that I like this alot more than I did SMW. Initially I smell a citrus/bergamot note. Then once that fades it smells kind of leather-ish on me. I do find this cologne to be more suitable for the Fall or Winter season. I smell no signs of it smelling anything like Bvlgari BLV. Great fragrance and great buy. if you can, sample it first. I first smelled this in Texas and i didn't think he was selling a real bottle, so I ordered it from Neiman Marcus, my favorite store!
29th May, 2008 (last edited: 10th October, 2009)

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka

I sampled this scent at Perfume Pizzaz and I was hoping that I would find it to be sweet as many as others but I didn't. When I first smelled it, all I could smell was mint. So I sat it down and went back to it 5 minutes later and seen no difference (maybe because I had smelled so many scents and forgot to sniff the coffee beans). So I went back a week later and resampled it again and found the same smell, Mint. Maybe it was a bad bottle? I really wanted to but it but was thrown off from that smell. I may still purchase if I can get the sweet smell out of it.
27th April, 2008

Can Can Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton

IMO everything by Paris smells amazing. I can't wait to see what she releases for men next.

Blue Seduction for Men by Antonio Banderas

The commercial alone made me buy this believe it or not. I love this fragrance and the bottle has such a great feel. I think once you smell it, you'll want to own it. Something I could wear on a daily basis.

Fleur du Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

Love this scent. In my opinion, I think I like this a tad-bit better than Le Male

Mambo for Men by Liz Claiborne

Everytime I am around someone they always say "You smell so good. What are you wearing?" A must have if you love to smell sexy and seductive. You won't be upset with this.