Reviews by Frederik

Green Tea and Jasmine by L'Occitane

This is a lovely combination of green tea and jasmine like the name implies. Though it is lovely is also a bit faint and shortlived. Overall it is just not me.
15th March, 2009

Cool Water Woman by Davidoff

Just vile! I hope it's the chemistry doing a trick on me, otherwise it shouid be banned!
25th February, 2009

Infusion d'Homme by Prada

I think it's just a matter of skin chemistry, but it's plain soap on me.
15th October, 2008

Eau Sauvage by Christian Dior

This is a nice clean scent, but it disappears after 15 minutes. Even my eau d'hadrien lasts longer.
17th April, 2006

Organza Indécence by Givenchy

I like this one a lot. On my it's very spicy and not at all sweet. that why I get away with it , I think. You have to apply lightly, 'cause it's a bit heavy
29th March, 2006

Castelbajac by Jean-Charles Castelbajac

This immediately reminded me of 'Gaultier to the power of two'. It's also very sweet and warm. Castelbajac is a little more original than Gaultier. Although gaultier considers his scent as unisex, which i don't agree with. it's a warm comfort scent, very appropriate in winter times.
08th January, 2006

Black XS by Paco Rabanne

I don't like this at all. It isn't even slightly masculine, i think and the only thing i recognize are strawberries. Very synthetic strawberries all the way. Not for me
27th December, 2005

Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier

I really tried to like this, but it's so overly sweet. I don't think it's masculine, though my neighbour in the cinema was wearing it, unfortunately.
22nd December, 2005

Hugo Energise by Hugo Boss

I don't hate this. I like it better than hugo, the original version, which I really hate. Energize is a little bland and it doesn't last on me. this is not for me.
22nd December, 2005

Sables by Annick Goutal

I like this scent very much. It's really warm and comforting. I love how the sharpness in combination with the warmth. It has a herbal quality which tones down the sweetness, at least for me. You'll have to apply lightly, or else it will be really heavy and annoying. And it lasts forever!
22nd December, 2005 (last edited: 30th December, 2009)