Reviews by holdenguy

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

This cologne is very popular with the ladies, when i wear this I am recieving compliments from girls left, right and centre .. I defiently highly recommend this fragrance, I found with this 1 that there is no need to over apply it as it does project really well and is really long lasting, 3 sprays with this fragrance is all you need at the most. A great fragrance from Issey Miyake.

05th January, 2009

Unforgivable by Sean John

Despite a few bad reviews on this cologne I went out and bought it anyway after sampling it a few times and must say I love it, it has a sexy smell about it, the type of cologne that girls love espically younger girls by that i would mean in the 18-28 age group. I also bought the shower gel and deodorant with it. When used together with about 2-3 sprays i found it lasted all night on me (and i was in a nightclub too) , it lasted so long that the next morning my girlfriend could still smell it on me. So I dont know about the longevity problems that other people have been saying but I defiently have no problem with it, its also a cologne that even after a few hours I can still smell it on myself which makes it even more enjoyable to wear, i usually find with most colognes I cant smell it on myself after the first 30-45 mins but not this one, Anyway my girlfriend loves it and so do I so id give it a 8.5/10 , id defiently recommend getting the shower gel and deodorant with it too.

21st September, 2008