Reviews by ksquare

5:40 PM in Madagascar by Kenzo

Tried it twice within a year, but unfortunately I was a bit put off by the strong vanilla top note. Tho it is supposed to be Masculine, but funny that almost all the sales assistants I met in Asia are trying to sell is as a feminine scent.
03rd November, 2009

No. 19 by Chanel

I was stuck in Hong Kong airport waiting for the flight back to Beijing (heavy snow), and I wanderred around. For some reasons, I tried Chanel No. 19. Found it more masculine that I thought it would be and quite pleasant. The floral note died down pretty quick and then Citrus and Sandal came out

This should be classified as a classic unisex.
03rd November, 2009

Monsieur Eau du Matin by Jean Paul Gaultier

I tried it at Lane Crawford Hong Kong. It smells nice, but I wasn't sure if I should pay that sum for a body spray.
31st January, 2009

Un Jardin Après La Mousson by Hermès

A very sweet product for my usual taste - it is so candy-ish floral, and strangely enough remind me of a temple with lots of temptation, but unfortunately under my expectation.
24th December, 2008

Un Jardin sur le Nil by Hermès

I like this frag a lot, not because the exotic name, but something I can visualize from the scent. It reminds me a hot summer evening, full moon, sitting next the Lotus Pond at Summer Palace and a fruit vendor is somewhere around peeling off a grapefruit and give you a slice to taste. Yeah, that's not Niles, but oddly enough lotus and fruits in it just keep giving me that visual. The downside is that the lotus dries down too fast, but the grapefruit lingers forever, which it was the other way around.
09th September, 2008

No. 18 by Chanel

@sofresh. A few perfumer friends of mine had said that 18 is actually very UNISEX, and I can't wait to give it a test run.
02nd September, 2008